Ideally situated midway between Aldeburgh and Southwold this inn is great for seeing the coastal sights in Suffolk.
Upon arrival the staff were friendly and efficient and the room was excellent with many little extra luxuries ( bathrobes, toiletries, homemade biscuits, roll top bath as well as a shower ) that count towards a really good experience.
This inn is a very good place to eat, with food to die for in the restaurant and the breakfast menu is extensive and all produce is locally sourced and prepared fresh.
Overall I cannot recommend the Crown highly enough and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westleton Crown is a traditional Coaching Inn with origins extending back as far as the 12th Century. It retains the character and rustic charm of its heritage whilst offering guests the sophistication and comforts of contemporary living. With its quietly cracking log fires and real ales through to the 34 newly refurbished, stylish, comfortable bedrooms and imaginative menus we are sure that you will enjoy every part of your experience at The Westleton Crown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Westleton Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- Westleton Crown Southwold
- Westleton Crown Hotel Southwold
- The Westleton Crown Suffolk