“Nice coffee shop with homemade yummies”
Review of Troy Coffee

Troy Coffee
Ranked #18 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Hove
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently visited the Troy Coffee shop in Hove.
It is nice cafe with an outside area and two inside seating areas.
The staff were very friendly and it has free wifi.
Careful the coffees are made very strong.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great coffee and even had vegan cookies. Really friendly staff. Even has cute outside seating which will be lovely in summer.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Style over substance. This place has gone downhill lately. The young guy (Sof?) and girls (Amy & Alex?) are lovely, they have amazing customer service skills and are always chatty. However the manager is clueless, miserable and has no customer service skills at all.

3  Thank rumbledore
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Popped in here the other day one of the newest coffee shops this end of portland road. Had a really good cup of coffee, the lady very kindly gave me a take away cup as I needed to leave before I had timw to finish. Will go again

Reviewed 30 October 2016

What a lovely little coffee shop. It has everything I want - comfy seats (outside too if that's what you like), good service, excellent Small Batch coffee and a selection of gorgeous and delicious cakes. On our first visit we had a sumptuous tiramisu cake, this time I had the moist carrot cake and my husband had a slice of Victoria sandwich that put GBBO to shame. Next time we're definitely going to try the apollines, which I've never seen anywhere before.