“Luxury pedicure”
Review of Xpress Beauty

Xpress Beauty
Ranked #10 of 16 things to do in Hove
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Xpress Beauty, a beauty salon with a difference. Located on George Street in central Hove and open 7 days a week for individual bookings and groups. We offer a range of treatments, including massage, facials, Eye Lash Extensions, Spray Tans, Nail Treatments and Threading. We have a specially formulated list of treatments just for men and offer double treatments in our beautiful double treatment room.
Reviewed 4 June 2013

My daughter booked the treatment for me as a treat when I was recovering from surgery. The ladies in the shop made us very welcome and were friendly and chatty. The treatment was lovely and great attention to detail was paid when my toenails were painted. We were offered drinks and there was a good choice of soft drinks/tea and coffee. We are going back this week for a manicure!

1  Thank Bea_K186223

Reviewed 27 February 2013

As a man who had not had any beauty treatments before I found the staff very proffessional and was made to feel very relaxed. The massage was incredible.