“Ok” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Xpress Beauty

Xpress Beauty
Ranked #10 of 17 things to do in Hove
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Xpress Beauty, a beauty salon with a difference. Located on George Street in central Hove and open 7 days a week for individual bookings and groups. We offer a range of treatments, including massage, facials, Eye Lash Extensions, Spray Tans, Nail Treatments and Threading. We have a specially formulated list of treatments just for men and offer double treatments in our beautiful double treatment room.
Brighton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

My first visit was very pleasant and I thought i had found my new salon for eyebrow threading and to have manicures. However the lady who did my eyebrows left and they had not yet found a replacement. That is fine, however, if this was my business I would have taken my number and got in touch with me as soon as they had as opposed to convincing me to have my eyebrows waxed instead. I also tried to book in with the same manicurist who was apparently not working on the day I was booking for, that too was fine, however when i got there to have a different therapist, the original girl was working.

Visited April 2013

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Luxury pedicure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

My daughter booked the treatment for me as a treat when I was recovering from surgery. The ladies in the shop made us very welcome and were friendly and chatty. The treatment was lovely and great attention to detail was paid when my toenails were painted. We were offered drinks and there was a good choice of soft drinks/tea and coffee. We are going back this week for a manicure!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bea_K186223
Hove, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013

As a man who had not had any beauty treatments before I found the staff very proffessional and was made to feel very relaxed. The massage was incredible.

Visited January 2013