“So much better than other massages!”

Natural Balance Therapies
Ranked #1 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Hove
More attraction details
Owner description: From booking to aftercare, our service is professional, relaxed and caring. All our therapists are trained in advanced massage techniques to get the best result for you. We are open late most evenings, up to 9pm, and offer an Online Booking system so you can check availability and make confirmed appointments 24 hours a day.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I've seen Nathalie at Natural Balance twice now for sports massages - she is excellent! I explained my aches and pains and she knew exactly where to target and how to get really into all those niggly, gnarly areas. I feel better after each session and after having tried a range of other therapies I feel confident that Nathalie will be able to help me get back on track. Can't wait for my next session! Would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My massage sessions with Jan are the most relaxing times of my fortnight. Just knowing I've got an appointment booked means my stresses are more easily dealt with. The sessions themselves are excellent, Jan always finds the parts that are causing me problems and sorts them out, I have the best nights sleep after my visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Once again I had a very good waxing by Mark.
Although he is very professional, he is friendly and puts you at ease throughout the treatment.
I have had many such treatments but this therapist is the best.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

It's impossible for me to sunbathe without getting my back and shoulders waxed. I'm really lucky health wise and 'touch wood' never have any issues apart from a very hairy back!

This time last year I went to visit Mark Alexander and 12 months later am back again. I don't particularly like the wax strips ripped off my back but it's well worth the effort. Thanks again - superb service.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Easy online booking - Freindly Professional staff - excellent service, will definitely come back - thanks a lot