“wedding reception”
Review of Caribou Rooms - CLOSED

Caribou Rooms
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: MCaribou Rooms is a beautiful venue in Brighton & Hove, perfect to welcome private parties for up to 130 people and free to hire. With three function rooms, the Cafe, the Lounge and the Club, our venue can perfectly suit any kind of event. To create your perfect event, choose the drinks and the food, decorate your room, dedicated staff and select the music (performers, DJs, playlist). In April 2014 we opened the Cafe at Caribou Rooms. We're happy to share our love of coffee and good tea with Brightonians. Our cake offer change every week and we're working hard finding new ideas for our organic juices, our smoothies, etc. Everything is homemade, even our granola! We also have a passion for raw food, come and try our raw cake and raw candies! Great place for veggies and vegans in Brighton
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We all had such a lovely day, Dean and the staff were all amazing, the food was delicious and everyone loved it, especially the beef and horseradish yorkies - inspired! thank you too the caribou team!

1  Thank Glitch S

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Lovely clean & fresh! Service with a smile. Samples of cake on the counter. Will be back for breakfast & lunch sometime

2  Thank lizybizy2410
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We recently held our wedding reception at the Caribou Rooms and had an absolutely perfect event. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and professional - doing everything to ensure the day ran smoothly.

The food was incredible, we chose a few different types of tagine and was worried how our friends and family would receive it. Even the fussy eaters were convinced and our guests our still talking about it!

The venue itself is beautiful and offers a variety of atmospheres, working well for the variety of guests we were catering for.

The Caribou Rooms offers incredible value for money and many of our guests presumed it was a very expensive and exclusive venue to secure.

Overall I would recommend them to anybody considering a party or wedding reception in Brighton for their value, beautiful surroundings and professional staff.

9  Thank HollzCam
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I booked the The Club Room at the Caribou Rooms for my 40th birthday party. The venue is a fantastic venue with a funky vibe. Unfortunately on my night we did have a problem with the venue being fitted with a limiter which meant we were unable to turn the music up. I won't lie this was a disappointment as I booked the venue because it's available till 2am and perfect for dancing.
However, I can't fault the senior management at The Caribou Rooms, once this was brought to their attention they were very apologetic and made sure I was compensated. They waived our minimum bar spend, refunded my deposit and paid for my DJ. It's now my understanding that this situation is now resolved and I would happily recommend this venue and would defo book it again.

5  Thank 113SharonF
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was invited to a friends birthday celebrations held here and whilst I am familiar with a lot of the bars and venues in Brighton, I had never heard of the Caribou Rooms before and wow, what a hidden gem of a place!

The venue itself is beautifully decorated, combining traditional style with a quirky sexy edge without being cliché. There are a few different floors with different areas which worked so well to accommodate those would are more happy to relax over a few drinks and then with a lower ground level bar which provides more of a club environment and has such a fantastic ambience.

The staff were absolutely fantastic and made amazing, amazing cocktails! I really cannot recommend Caribou Rooms enough!

2  Thank Charm089