“Would not go back ”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“Would not go back ”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Was just travelling through and fancied a thai. Disappointing. No atmosphere. Lack of music. Service ok ....., food poor - all thru need to do is visit another better thai and compare dish for dish simple! Maybe having a bad day... But will not return

1 Thank PhilipB396

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Thai with a connection !!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I live close to Thai connection and I have been in most of the Thai Resteraunts scattered around Brighton and hove and I am giving this a 5 star because for me the food is always consistent , cooked by Thai chef owner (SIT). He works hard in the kitchen bringing us amazing food and last time I was there I sent compliments to the chef , and this man came out and said thank you , his name is Sit he replied a very happy cheerful guy behind he amazing food I have tasted over the years.

Brightoni

Hove resident

Hove, UK
“Exceptionally average”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Nothing awful, nothing great. Quite expensive, service was ok and the food was ok, if a bit bland. Definitely avoid the tempura - it's so oily you can't tell what vegetable it originally was!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank shibbly
worthing west sussex
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We visited this Thai connection 4 weeks ago with 2 friends and did not read any reviews from Tripadivsor,we had a lovely meal,the food was well presented,tastes were extremely nice,all round had a nice evening.
Since then we have taken 8 other friends and been to this restaurant twice in the last 2 weeks on a Saturday and every one has had a brilliant meal, the bananas in batter with ice cream,raspberry sauce and double cream is so yummy that everyone order one.

All I can say is that my reviews speak for itself,I recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes nice authentic food,do try food is brilliant.

Will be taking more friends over the Xmas weeks.yes the staff are very Thai authentic people so there English is not brilliant but all our orders and drinks came with no problems.

Don't always read the negative comments otherwise you never go anywhere,even the best comments on restaurants and hotels are not always good when people say they are.

Unfortunately all people are different but you can't please everyone. So if you want nice Thai food then have ago here. Enjoy. Merry Xmas to you all.

• Visited December 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Thai Disconnected….”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We had an awful meal here.

But the what do you expect from a restaurant where the waiters opening tell you (having sent dishes back several times because they were inedible)…..

"No one here is Thai Sir - we are Vietnamese"

"even the chefs"? I ask….

"Yes sir - all Vietnamese….."….

Am I missing something?