“Fantastic food and friendly service ”

Whitstone's Traditional Fish and Chips
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fish and chip restaurant
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

After a short and disappointing trip to a cafe up the road my sister and i decided to pop here for some lunch before continuing our journey from Bristol to weymouth with our two younger sisters the chip shop was busy which is always a good sign and service was efficient between us we had chips, half spit roast chicken, fishcakes, curry sauce and the southern fried chicken bites everything was cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful best fish and chips I've had for a long time and we are looking forward to our next drive this way to visit again and try some other lovely things from the extensive and interesting menu

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Greasy tasteless food which is definitely over priced nothing traditional about it..
Can't understand how people can be addicted to this food oh I suppose the customers can't cook then.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

I have visited this restaurant several times, for lunch or evening meal. Always been more than happy with my meal. The service is excellent, the food is fantastic and plentiful and great value for money.
The restaurant is spotlessly clean. Parking can be a problem though.
Will be returning very soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Having told my parents what great fish and chips this place does, today was their chance to try they both really loved it, both commenting on the lovely chips and tasty batter, I had curry sauce with mine and loved it.
Service is friendly and efficient
I'm sure il be bringing them back again!!

1  Thank Kirsty A
Reviewed 18 October 2015

this chip shop is within walking distance from the Belfield House and the fish is very good. The portions are fair and the service was great. The place was packed and the wait was still shorter than most other places we've visited. The staff is very friendly.