This hotel is about 2 miles from the Bath & West Showground so was ideal for the New Wine Christian Festival. Although close the main road we were not disturbed by the traffic. The room was clean and there was a roomy shower in the en-suite. We had dinner one evening and the food was fresh & tasty. Breakfast each morning consisted of a "help yourself bar" for cereals, fruit and juices. This was followed by a full English breakfast if you wanted it. This was excellent value for the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highwayman Inn is situated in a stunning location in Shepton Mallet with superb views of the scenic Mendip Hills and 14 tastefully decorated en-suite rooms. All guestrooms are fully equipped with the most modern facilities such as multichannel TV, internet access and tea and coffee making facilities to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. The Inn's restaurant is where guests can enjoy a healthy and traditional dish along with a drink in its acclaimed real ale bar. The Inn is the ideal location to explore and enjoy the wonderful surroundings of Somerset countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Highwayman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highwayman Hotel Shepton Mallet
- Highwayman Inn Shepton Mallet, Somerset