“Excellent ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blostin's

Blostin's
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent meal at this restaurant. We were impressed with the service from when we arrived until we left. The menu was impressive with the set price menu particularly good value. The food which was beautifully served was delicious. We would recommend this to any travellers to Shepton Mallet.

Bath
“'Old Reliable' Blostins!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

My wife and I have been regular customers for nigh on 30 years - and again last night! Why? Because one can guarantee friendly and efficient service from Nick and Lynne, an imaginative menu, food cooked and flavoured to perfection and an overall ambience that invites and relaxes. And that's it! I just felt I had to relay to others what my wife and I have known about for yonks!

• Visited August 2014
Alicante, Spain
“Fantastic menu lovely staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

six friends drove 40 miles to have a very enjoyable evening meal,very friendly staff.
Superb food each course delicious.
we all enjoyed all meals..
Will go again top marks

Barcelona, Spain
“Little gem in quiet Shepton Mallet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Luckily enough the locals we had met in the town's pub had suggested Blostin's as the best restaurant in town. And indeed it is a great one, cosy and with a short, but varied menu, we could try tasty soups, salads and wonderful meats. If you are in Shepton Mallet this is definitely the place to go.

Wells, United Kingdom
“Always excellent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband &I enjoyed another lovely meal, I chose fish for my starter & main dish . Both very good, my husband had the warm salad of crispy bacon followed by beef wellington. We always choose Blostins as it never disappoints .
Don't be put off by the small bar area.

1 Thank Manilow26