“Awful”

The Town House Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Bawtry
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Awful frozen food that is over prices and doesn’t come as stated on the menu which is ran by kids who can’t be bothered

4  Thank croftcottege

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Popped in with my girlfriend and our new puppy and ordered a bite to eat and a few drinks. The waitress was very polite and even brought the puppy a drink. The food was brilliant just a couple gourmet sandwiches but so tasty overall I will look forward to returning.

1  Thank pablo69649
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I took my friend for her birthday for afternoon tea, the food was great and we had plenty. However, the service wasn’t great. The waitresses looked run very busy constantly running around but the restaurant wasn’t full. I had to ask for the bill 3 times off 3 different people.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to the Town House a few times now and the food is always delicious. Especially the fresh berry meringue!! The staff are very attentive and nothing was too much trouble.

I would definitely recommend to eat here for either lunch or dinner. Do not be put off by the negative comments :)

Luke W, General Manager at The Town House Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Despite walking into an empty bar on a Friday night still managed to not get served. I think no further comment is necesary on this appallingly poor service !

5  Thank DarrenJ120