“Bawtry's Bar & Brasserie”

Bawtry's Bar & Brasserie
Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Bawtry
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is now Bawtry's Bar & Brasserie I think, not Bawtry's Restaurant. Excellent food and the best chips ever. Very generous portions and all delicious. I think our waitress was one of the owners and I feel this has changed hands recently and had a refurb. If you are in and around Bawtry this is a must - and don't forgot the chips!

Date of visit: September 2015
2  Thank mags4743

Reviewed 30 August 2015

The interior is rammed with tables turnover must be the aim.The food is nice even good but the prices are very high.A lot of tables normally means plenty of staff ,my wife and I called in for late breakfast. we left 1hour 30mins later and the place was about half full.I seem to be critical let's finish on the food very nice just as I like it the cost for two £21.40 we did have extra coffee and tea .

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Came upon this place on a Wednesday night . Upon arriving here we were greeted with a very warm welcome .the atmosphere was great with a great selection of music . The food I ordered was a 16oz rump stk cooked perfectly to my liking and well presented but too full for a dessert. My girlfriend had just garlic bread but really good . Will definitely recommend and would love to revisit . Take

Reviewed 17 August 2015

We visited at the start of July 2015 with friends, on this occasion we did not have food but just drinks. The décor is fantastic with excellent mood lighting. They also have a great beer garden out the front. We had the cider and cocktails. The service was excellent to say it was really busy. A great evening with friends.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Every time we have eaten at this restaurant the staff have a warm friendly and accommodating atmosphere and the food is of a delicious authentic substantial portioned presentation, there is a bar downstairs with entertainment on certain nights.