“FANTASTIC !!!!!!”

Northumbria Helicopters
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have just read other reviews & I really cannot believe the bad ones. I purchased two separate training flights for my two sons on two separate occasions and they both thought the helicopter flights were fantastic, The service I received was really amazing which I have never found with any other companies in the past. If I sent an e/mail or text message to Claire who is one of the owners of the business, she would often reply within seconds so never had any communication problems. A big thank you Claire to yourself and all your staff for making everything special for my boys and would highly recommend you . Peter

2  Thank PETER M

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had the 30 minute flight and it was absolutely brilliant! Simon, the pilot was tremendous and explained everything that we flew over making the flight even more enjoyable. The flight was a retirement present from my work colleagues and was a great surprise. I would recommend Northumbria Helicopters to anybody.

2  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We all had an amazing experience throughout the buzz flight. Staff could not be more friendly and attentive, and the pilot really made us all feel comfortable up in the air. Although the trip was cancelled twice (for good reason) we had already arrived for the first trip prior to cancellation, however the staff were very good and allowed my 6 year old son to view and sit in the helicopter, which meant that my sons surprise birthday present was not all bad. He absolutely loved it, said it was "awesome" and I couldn't agree more. Thanks very much Northumbria helicopter staff, both me my partner and son all very Much enjoyed the day. We will be back again some day.

1  Thank pinklady2007
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Great day had by all we even took some sandwiches & champagne to make it more memorable. I've seen some comments about customer service I must say we never encountered any of this. The staff all friendly,helpful. Simon the pilot was very good also. Will defiantly be back for a longer flight. A++++++

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We visited today saturday 12th july, bought two 6 mile buzz flights for my dads birthday, wasnt a problem at all getting booked to go, we have honestly just had one of the best experiances ever, the pilot who took us up was a lovely man and very informative, only problem we have now we want to do it all again highly reccomend this

1  Thank launadd