Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Novotel Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Pool
Metro Inns Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Travelodge Newcastle Gosforth(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnewcastle airportmetro stationadjoining pubpub next doorstayed herekingston parkcar parkgood nights sleepreception staffno lifteasy accesscooked breakfastcity centrenight staynight's sleepwheatsheafinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We are using Premier Inns more and more. They offer clean, spacious rooms with comfy beds and en suite bathrooms, with usually a good breakfast and we find them good value. They are all much the same in terms of the accommodation, so what makes them better or worse is the attitude and competence of the staff. This airport hotel had outstanding staff, who without exception were efficient, pleasant and helpful. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 155019Jean
Reviewed 3 May 2013

We stayed here with our three children the night before our holiday. We checked in quite late at night and the staff were very freindly and helpfull. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Locations very good for the airport. My only complaint was when booking online I had to take two rooms as they're was 5 in the party 2 adults, 2 children and an infant. The first room we went into had a king size bed two singles made up and the travel cot, that's enough for 5.

1  Thank Dormy28
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I stayed here with my sister after landing at Newcastle Airport on our way to visit family- the location is great, really easy to get to from the airport- only one stop on the metro, and walking distance from the metro station at Callerton Park.
Our checkin was smooth- the Reception staff were friendly and the guy who checked us in was clearly training but was really friendly and helpful.
We had dinner at the pub next door was we arrived quite late- it was actually a really nice meal. Dont expect fine dinning, it is just a pub, but I had gammon, egg and chips- it was all really fresh (sometimes the peas look like they have been kept warm for days) and the egg was cooked for me too (not rubbery and old!) and the portion size was good, and very cheap - we had 2 meals for £10. The staff were also really friendly.
We had a good nights sleep- really comfy beds, clean room and only a little noise from the airport- I stirred, but not enough to properly wake me up.
Breakfast was fine too- we just had continetal, there was plenty of everything out, and I enjoyed it. The tea cups were a bit dirty though, and no saucers, but otherwise pretty good.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Me and my husband stayed for 3 nights visiting family and had not been before. We were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the room, especially the bed. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2013

First time I stayed here I had a room at the front of the hotel, this time I was at the back which was noisier because if the airport (well it is a airport hotel!) Good room but a bit cramped with the two single beds for the kids. MASSIVE bed for me which was incredibly comfy, so much so that we didn't check out until 11am! Loo could do with a good bleach and scrub. Other than that the room and bathroom was spotless.

Room Tip: Less airport noise from rooms at front of hotel.