Nothing less than expected here. A very comfortable,quiet and clean Premier Inn. You know what you;re getting from these places and this one is the same high standard as the others we have stayed in. The restaurant attached to it aint bad either. So, if you're flying from Newcastle and you want a good quality hotel the night before you fly. Fill your boots, you wont get better for the money.
And a special thank you to the lady who worked the reception 4th October when we arrived around 7.00pm, she went out of her way to help us. I am so sorry I didn't get your name but thank you so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington