It wasn't the cheapest Premier Inn stay we've had, but we did stay over the Bank Holiday weekend. We chose to stay here to be a little bit away from the airport for noise reasons, and while the aircraft could be heard, they weren't too frequent and it mightn't bother everyone.
The room was a real family room so we could all access the beds comfortably unlike some Premier Inns where beds are squeezed in together.
It is very handy for those using the Metro, being in view of the penultimate stop to the airport. Restaurant can only be accessed from the car park, but is very bright and spacious. Wifi was very good in the evening, but not accessible in the morning. Staff were friendly and helpful and bedroom had a very good range of TV stations to pick from. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington