My husband and I always used this as a stop over until the food got very poor. I hoped on a recent trip to Newcastle that it may have improved since then, I was wrong. Three meals purchased the first night - two had substantial amounts left on the plate since they were dry and generally un-eatable. The next morning my daughter-in-laws breakfast bacon was so over cooked she couldn't actually get a fork or knife into it. Hotel was very nice but the next night we went to The Badger pub down the road so we didn't have to eat a dinner there again. Horrendous!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington