Having spent the previous night in a premier inn, Paisley, it was going to be interesting to compare the 2 hotels. To be honest they are identical in many ways as to be expected from a chain. There is a big car park which is barrier controlled and covered by cctv, Booking was made easy by a bubbly, cheerful receptionist called Katie who made sure i had everything i needed and gave me all the relevant info about the hotel. The room was clean, bright and spacious with a nice sized bathroom.This hotel is out in the countryside with only the pub around but there is a metro station about 150 yards away if you wanted to go into town. I did not hear any noise from the planes whilst in the hotel but it is very loud when outdoors.My 2nd night was marred by a guest upstairs constantly walking about heavy footed till 11.30 then starting again at 5.30 in the morning, not the best preparation for the long drive back to the midlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Newcastle Airport South hotel is an ideal stopover if you're jetting in or out, visiting Newcastle or the local area. We're only 0.3 miles from the airport and 200 yards from Callerton Parkway Metro station leading to Newcastle City Centre. After time spent in the air or out and about exploring, retire to our spacious rooms and ultra comfy beds. Whether your stay is for business or leisure we have you covered and with free parking for hotel guests it doesn't get much more convenient than a flying visit to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Woolsington
- Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne/Woolsington