Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$82
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Novotel Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
  • Pool
Metro Inns Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$30
US$27
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
US$47
US$43
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Newcastle Gosforth(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$111
  • Breakfast included
US$109
1,486 results
All reviewsnewcastle airportan early flightstayed heremeal dealthyme restaurantpre flight staypark and flyterminal buildinggood nights sleeplong staynext morningcomfortable roomminute walkwhat it says on the tinfamily roomnight's sleepnight stay
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed one night at this Premier Inn before an early flight the next day to Gran Canaria. Hotel was clean, comfortable and very close to the airport. I developed a very bad mouth infection late on and needed medical help which I received at a drop-in centre in Newcastle at 2.30 am in the morning ! What really needs to be mentioned is the superb level of assistance from the Reception staff, Ashley with Dan. They provided ice to cool down my face, willingly sought medical phone numbers of local NHS Advice and help centres and were generally very sympathetic and helpful. Without their help and the antibiotics I received we would not have flown the next morning. They were a credit to the Premier Inn and to themselves. Thank you !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pinsineir
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Ashley and Dan will be pleased to receive your feedback, as our team members strive to give all our guests a high level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Just back in Norway from a business trip to Newcastle where I stayed at Premier Inn Newcastle Airport. I travel a lot and stay in many good hotels similar to this one, BUT I have rarely come across friendlier staff, ever. I will definitely book there again the next time I'm going.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. Your comments are very much appreciated and my team will be very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed the night prior to an early morning flight. Great Premier Inn. We had problems with our carparking arrangements which we had booked as part of another Company's holiday package. Special thanks to Hannah on Reception for helping to sort this stressful situation for us. It was much appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed her again in March 2014 the night before our flight to Cyprus. As always it was clean, warm and the staff or superb. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I had left without some of my medication, they contacted a pharmacist for me at the metro centre. They kept part of our dinner so we could go collect the medication then have the finish of our dinner when we got back. The staff were all very friendly, the bed was comfortable, the room was lovely and warm. will always be our choice of accommodation when we fly from Newcastle.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Excellent stay at premiere inn Newcastle , staff helpful and friendly , room clean and comfortable , stayed over with 2 children all comfortable, would definitely recommend and stay again. Price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.