“Another great stay on business”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woolsington
Rochdale
“Another great stay on business”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed here a couple of times now and can confidently say it's always been great. Very pleasant reception staff, nice clean rooms, great beds and very quiet. The service in the restaurant is always spot on. Charlee & Abby served me tonight, very pleasant and efficient and a credit to the team here at the hotel. I can definitely recommend this hotel for business travellers and will continue to book when working in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank nathanoj
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one, Charlee and Abby will be pleased to receive your feedback, as our team members strive to give all our guests a high level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Arabic first
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

The best premier inn I've stayed in, the staff are lovely, friendly and mega helpful. Clean rooms, great facilities and the restaurant in the hotel serves really good food. Nice cosy welcoming bar area, plenty of seating. Was on a weekend break with friends (9 of us) and we all had a great time. Hotel is a five min walk to the metro station for a quick journey into central Newcastle, it was all so easy. Thanks for a great weekend Newcastle, will return and will stay here again :)

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.
divonne les bains
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stay at this hotel quite frequently and I thought it was about time I passed on info about it to others. I always find my hotel room, clean and well stocked with tea, coffee etc. Need more than your daily allocation-that's okay, pick some more up from reception. Bed made properly each day ( no sheet change, but imo this is not necessary) Staff are always so friendly and helpful and its obvious to me they take pride in their work. They are always keen to know if you slept okay or not and will do everything possible to make sure your stay is positive. They place weekend hen and stag parties in a seperate wing in consideration for the needs of others who actually want to sleep. The hotel is directly on the metro line giving easy access to Newcastle, the coast, Sunderland and British rail. Travel to airport is one stop and less than 3 minutes away. One thing to say is if light bothers you during the night, ask for a room on the rugby field side as there is a flood light ( which premeir inn do not won or have any control over) that wil make the rooms on the carpark bright during the night. Staff will always try to accomodate this, but it must be done at time of booking or by telephoning ahead as often the hotel is full and room changes not possible once allocated.

Room Tip: One thing to say is if light bothers you during the night, ask for a room on the rugby field side as...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.
Cumbria
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and i stayed here recently before our flight to Lanzarote. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and well equipped for an over night stay, we also booked our car in with them for the week which was conveinient as it's only a 2 minute walk from the airport.We are going to Spain in a couple of months and will be booking this hotel again,I couldn't fault it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback regarding our clean and comfortable rooms and I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.
Benicasim, Spain
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel when in Newcastle for a family funeral. I had asked for a disabled room as I walk on crutches. I was disappointed that the bathroom did not have a walk in shower as getting into a bath is impossible for me - for those who can manage that the bath was very well equipped. As we did not spend much time in the bedroom it was perfectly adequate for our stay. One other thing: we found it surprising that there was no telephone in the room. As others have said the staff are without exception excellent. I would like to identify two members of staff who went more than the extra mile - Sharon P. and Amanda.

ROS SUTTON, Benidoleig, Spain

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sharon P and Amanda will be delighted to receive your feedback; I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.
Dunbar, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is an excellent hotel to stay at for an early flight. Hotel is very clean and comfortable. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.Will use again when flying from Newcastle airport . Great value for money.

Richmond, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed one night at this Premier Inn before an early flight the next day to Gran Canaria. Hotel was clean, comfortable and very close to the airport. I developed a very bad mouth infection late on and needed medical help which I received at a drop-in centre in Newcastle at 2.30 am in the morning ! What really needs to be mentioned is the superb level of assistance from the Reception staff, Ashley with Dan. They provided ice to cool down my face, willingly sought medical phone numbers of local NHS Advice and help centres and were generally very sympathetic and helpful. Without their help and the antibiotics I received we would not have flown the next morning. They were a credit to the Premier Inn and to themselves. Thank you !

1 Thank Pinsineir
Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Ashley and Dan will be pleased to receive your feedback, as our team members strive to give all our guests a high level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woolsington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newcastle International Airport
Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel
Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport
Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airpor...
#69 of 82 in Newcastle upon Tyne
3.0 of 5 bubbles 1,044 reviews
Novotel Newcastle Airport
Novotel Newcastle Airport
#33 of 82 in Newcastle upon Tyne
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,240 reviews
Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (The Gate)
Premier Inn Newcastle City Centr...
#5 of 82 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel
Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/C...
#13 of 82 in Newcastle upon Tyne

Been to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!