“First Time from Newcastle”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Woolsington
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We'd never flown from Newcastle Airport before so didn't know what to expect when we arrived at the Premier Inn, tired and weary after an eventful 200 mile drive south.
What we got was an amazing overnight stop that set us up for our afternoon flight to Malta.
From the minute we checked in (although finding a parking space was a bit of a problem - especially since one person found the need to take up two spaces) we were greeted by warm, friendly staff who, we felt, weren't just being nice because they were paid to.
We took their meal deal - 2 course evening meal and breakfast - thinking "oh well, at least it's handy" but both meals turned out to be exceptional.
If we ever fly from Newcastle again we'll certainly stay here.
Thanks to everyone we spoke to for making us feel welcome.

Room Tip: Our room was great and, even though it was facing the airport terminal, we could say, in all honestl...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your comments. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,414)

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stayed here the night before heading to Spain very early the next morning. Also had booked parking for the week we were away. Really warm, smiling welcome when we arrived after a long tiring day. Bedroom up to usual good standard so slept well. Good double glazing which means you don't hear the flights. Will stay again. Would recommend. Parking very reasonable price and hassle-free.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

stay night before our 6.30 flight it not the first time we have done this we love this hotel 5 min walk to aiport checkin room nice and warm beds very comfy you could sleep in they that nice staff very friendly large tv,s in the room we have already booked for aug night before we fly we book room and parking good prices park 1 week 30 pound for 2 week 40 pound plus hotel stay but we only payed 29 pound for over night stay very good prices

Room Tip: book in advance at least 3/4 weeks for best price
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Got a very good deal £29 and although I've always been happy staying at other Premier Inns this was was a real gem! Right on the airport and the lovely in house restaurant was a definite bonus! Great start to our holiday!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for your review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Booked for one night before a very early departure. Price was excellent - room comfortable if a little too warm. We could not alter the temperature - but friends in adjoining room had an electric fan. We left at 5.00 am and it literally took less than five minutes to walk to airport terminal.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank auntiemor

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Best airport hotel I've ever stayed in, bang smack next to airport.
Within in half an hour of getting up I was checking in to fly.
Room was clean and fresh and reception staff was very helpful.
We will defo be returning

Room Tip: You can't go wrong
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wayne S

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had an absolutely fantastic experience at this Premier Inn. The staff were particularly helpfun and friendly. I run into a bit of trouble with my flight having lost it and I could stay at the Premier Inn while I tried to book myself on a different flight. Fantastic service that made my stay a lot better in a difficult time and for that I am thankful. Gorgeous rooms as well, great big comfy beds, etc. Definitely recommended if you're in the area and need a proper good night's sleep. Just a 2 minutes walk from the terminal.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark d

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woolsington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newcastle International Airport
Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) Hotel
Novotel Newcastle Airport
Novotel Newcastle Airport
#34 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport
Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airpor...
#68 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Horton Grange Country House Hotel
Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel
Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/C...
#19 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne

Been to Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!