Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$76
PremierInn.com
Very Good 4/5
Travelodge Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelodge
Great 4.5/5
Novotel Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
  • Pool
Metro Inns Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
US$42
US$45
US$42
Agoda.com
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Newcastle Gosforth(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$115
  • Breakfast included
US$114
1,471 results
All reviewsnewcastle airportan early flightstayed heremeal dealthyme restaurantpre flight staypark and flyterminal buildinggood nights sleeplong staynext morningcomfortable roomminute walkwhat it says on the tinfamily roomnight's sleepnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Stopped here by myself in June before an early morning flight the next day. Room was fantastic and great value for money with cheap WiFi. Spotlessly clean, TV was great, and had a great view of watching planes land. Even had a relaxing bath! Bed was comfy and the staff were really helpful, it was my first time flying so they gave me tips and showed me how to get to the airport. First time I've ever stopped in a Premier Inn and I'd definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sphall93
GMPremierInn11, General Manager at Premier Inn Newcastle Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback regarding our clean and comfortable rooms. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before our early morning flight!
The family room we had was brilliant! Very spacious!
We went to the restaurant down stairs for tea and it was great too!
Would defo recommend this hotel for longer than a one night stay too!
The staff were very helpful when we were checking in.
We left our car here for the holiday and it was well looked after!

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

4 of us stayed in this Hotel on a Thursday night for an early Friday morning flight to a Greek Island. The rooms were exceptionally clean and well appointed. The Hotel was very busy but we had a fabulous meal in the Restaurant with very attentive waitresses. I had a really good sleep and ready for my early morning flight. Can recommend the Premier Inn very highly.

Room Tip: As I sleep very well wherever I go - all I can say was the bed was very comfortable and the shower was a joy to use.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon, Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've stayed at the newcastle Airport Premier Inn quite a few times, and it's always been pleasant. It's a short walk from the terminal, the rooms are quiet and comfortable, and the food is pretty good. The staff have always been helpful and cheerful, and it helps a lot to make early and late flight times bearable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms and for taking the time to write a review; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mark Davidson, General Manager.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Booked an overnight stay after a 5 hour flight and arrived around 8.30pm warm welcome, brilliant room, dinner and breakfast. Fantastic price and lovely staff will definitely stay there again! Only downside a 4.30am flight leaving the airport, but to be expected.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple