Best Western Salford Hall Hotel
Premier Inn Evesham Hotel(Evesham)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$124
Evesham Hotel(Evesham)
US$131
Hotels.com
Kings Court Hotel(Alcester)(Great Value!)
US$86
Billesley Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$217
Orbitz.com
The Fish Hotel(Broadway)
US$201
1,105 results
All reviewsmain buildingfour poster bedwarwick castleafternoon teastable blockstratford upon avonmodern bathroomtudor buildingcoach housegroupon offersteeped in historywowcher dealbar mealscream tealovely hotellots of characterno hot water
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My husband and I had our civil ceremony and reception here in September. The staff were always extremely helpful and nothing ever seemed too much trouble. Great value wedding package! Lovely food and atmosphere, well decorated throughout and comfy beds. Will defiantly return

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Sophie B
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We stayed overnight at this hotel and cannot recommend it highly enough.
The building itself was fascinating, lovely old architecture, old beams and a very interesting history.
We stayed in a court yard room with loads of character, little windows, dark beams and a four poster. The room was warm and comfortable and the decor pleasing. The bed was a little hard for our taste but that is a personal preference.
We ate a meal in the bar and enjoyed the snug comfortable atmosphere followed by very palatable food.
Breakfast was excellent. My partner is vegetarian and this only the second hotel we have stayed in that offered veggie sausages with the breakfast!
All the staff were extremely polite and friendly.
We would love to come and stay here again especially as the hotels location makes it ideal for visiting many historic points of interest.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lin H
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I really don't like moaners but god this place is bad. Needs someone to splash the cash a bit. And find the thermostat.

Cold reception, cold room, cold dinner, cold breakfast, cold staff.

Don't bother.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank stengg
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Having stayed in other Best Western hotels I was not sure what to expect with this one. Any doubts that I had were certainly quashed the minute I entered the hotel. As you drive up to hotel this beautiful looking hotel is in front of you with ample car parking. On booking in the receptionist was very professional and made the proceedure very hassle free. I was staying in room 1 which is situated at the front of the hotel. The room was very large, the bathroom was very modern and the whole room was immaculate. Although not a massive choice on the room service menu, what was received was very well presented and tasty. The service and presentation of the tray was very good also. As I am proposing to be in the area for a while on business I had not booked any other dates as I wanted to see what the hotel was like first. All I can say is I booked again whilst I was there. I would definetly recommend this hotel should you be staying in this area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
3  Thank Garry040
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was our second visit to this wonderful hotel. Warm surroundings, friendly and extremely pleasant staff and delicious food! Just can't fault this excellent hotel. The building is full of surprises, with corridors and doors leading in all directions. We will keep this hotel high on our list of places to stay in that area.

Room Tip: We had room 10, which is a large room at the front over the dining room. The bed was very comfortable, and there were two armchairs, a rarity these days.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends