We were delighted to find such a wonderful boutique guesthouse so close to Belfast.It really is a hidden gem and since our visit I have told lots of people about this special place.It is difficult to find a luxurious country house in Northern Ireland that doesn't need updating but Newforge House has achieved that wonderful mix of an old house with modern features. The food cooked by John the owner is fantastic and it is not surprising that he has won awards for his cuisine.We were also very well looked after by both Eithne and Hannah who helped make our stay so comfortable.We loved this place and will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cradled in mature trees, gardens and fields, Newforge provides a unique opportunity to stay in the luxurious surroundings of a lovingly restored historic Georgian Country House. Original features have been retained, whilst modern bathrooms and excellent beds have been installed to ensure the ultimate in comfort. First class food is an important feature of our welcome. We source seasonal local produce and meals are carefully prepared by John, a trained chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Newforge House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newforge House Hotel Magheralin
- Newforge House Magheralin, Northern Ireland