All reviewsporridgethe pubhaggis and black puddingthought of everythingseveral optionsnice guest loungerecommend this b b to anyonegreat hostsbreakfast was deliciousensuite roomspent nights herea lovely stayfeel so welcometea and coffee making facilitiesoff road parkinglocal knowledgewould stay again
Reviewed 20 April 2018

This is about as good as guest houses get. My room was very comfortable. The hosts were friendly and efficient. My breakfast was prepared to order and was delicious. They also have a lovely guest sitting room. Craigellachie Guest House is in the middle of Carrbridge, a very short distance from Cairn Hotel which has a good bar with great food.

Room Tip: It's a very quiet place, so any room should be quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
MariaTS22, Owner at Craigellachie Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

James and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also happy that you enjoyed the breakfast, the best start to an active day. It was a great pleasure having you stay and we hope that you will return some day; a warm welcome will always await you.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This guesthouse is lovely! I was only here for a short visit but the rooms were very comfortable, the bathrooms were clean, and breakfast was delicious! The hosts were very friendly, helpful, and hospitable. I felt really well looked after :) would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MariaTS22, Owner at Craigellachie Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

James and I are delighted that your stay was all that you hoped for. it was a great pleasure meeting you and we really do hope to see you here again.
Enjoy the lovely weather.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a night in Nov 2017 and were given a warm welcome. The guest lounge was cozy with a fire going, and was a great place to catch a movie on the TV. We were to choose our breakfast selection the night before and it was a wide selection. Maria prepared a fantastic breakfast! Definitely a place we would choose to stay when I head back to the lovely town again! Thank you for hosting Maria and James! :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
MariaTS22, Owner at Craigellachie Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hello,
Thank you s much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to write it.
We are so happy that your stay was so comfortable and a success, especially since November is a cold month. We do hope that you return to the Highlands again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I had planned to return Autumn 2017 but it was not to be but I recently made a return visit for the 4th time (Early Feb 2018) and as ever it was a wonderful base from which to explore the Highlands. The owners James and Maria are very welcoming and friendly, full of local knowledge and more than happy to help. My damp clothes were dried overnight on front of their range which was a wonderful bonus. My room and bathroom were extremely clean and warm and I slept the best I have slept in age most likely a combination of a very comfortable bed and the clean air of the Highlands which I soaked up every day. The breakfasts were as delicious as I remembered and they certainly set me up for the day my only problem was deciding what to have to eat! I cannot recommend Craigellachie guest house enough to anyone wanting a welcoming traditional Scottish guest house in a superb location easily accessible by public transport as Carrbridge has a train station.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
MariaTS22, Owner at Craigellachie Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hello! Thank you for these kind words about your stay with us. As ever, it was just so wonderful to see you again and yet again you have discovered more wonders in this region; the list goes on. A summer vacation would be another adventure where there is more to explore and savour. We look forward to your next stay with us, and we promise more of the best of The Highlands of Scotland.
Keep safe, James and Maria

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Another great stay at this wonderful guest house, room clean and warm, breakfast to die for and the hosts could not do enough for you.
James and Maria I hope to see you again..... Thank you your hospitality was fantastic!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
MariaTS22, Owner at Craigellachie Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for your great review. James and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, we always enjoy seeing you and we will always endeavour to make your stay a happy experience. Until we see you again, keep smiling. All the best James and Maria