Booked late via laterooms. Lovely Hotel with new owners who try very hard to make sure your stay is pleasant. Great lounge with log fire for pre-dinner drinks. Extensive menu at reasonable prices. Service from all staff very good. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalrachney Lodge is an independent family run Country House Hotel in Carrbridge in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. We recognise how precious your relaxation and holiday time is away from home and we aim to provide a tranquil environment in which to enjoy our wonderful surroundings. Dalrachney Lodge a former Edwardian Hunting Lodge, is set in 2 acre grounds within the Cairngorms National Park and rests directly beside our own 1 km stretch of the Dulnain River. Our Bistro menu features locally sourced food and a good selection of whiskies. We have Egyptian cotton bed linen, Heirlooms towels and Floris toiletries in all rooms. Some Superior rooms have handmade Savoir Super King size beds. We hope you will come and enjoy our Scottish hospitality and all the Cairngorms has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Dalrachney Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalrachney Hotel Aviemore
- Dalrachney Lodge Hotel Carrbridge, Scotland