Wonderful old building, great setting, very quiet and amazing views. Ideally placed for enjoying the Cairngorms.
But it seems the owners have been there too long. The place is very old fashioned in many ways, from the bizarre and twee furnishings in the rooms and communal areas, to the outdated way of 'serving' meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalrachney Lodge is an independent family run Country House Hotel in Carrbridge in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. We recognise how precious your relaxation and holiday time is away from home and we aim to provide a tranquil environment in which to enjoy our wonderful surroundings. Dalrachney Lodge a former Edwardian Hunting Lodge, is set in 2 acre grounds within the Cairngorms National Park and rests directly beside our own 1 km stretch of the Dulnain River. Our Bistro menu features locally sourced food and a good selection of whiskies. We have Egyptian cotton bed linen, Heirlooms towels and Floris toiletries in all rooms. Some Superior rooms have handmade Savoir Super King size beds. We hope you will come and enjoy our Scottish hospitality and all the Cairngorms has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dalrachney Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalrachney Hotel Aviemore
- Dalrachney Lodge Hotel Carrbridge, Scotland