“Another happy customer!”
Review of Carrbridge Hotel

Carrbridge Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Carrbridge
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed at Carrbridge Hotel as part of a Newmarket holiday. The staff were welcoming, cheerful and helpful at all times. When I reported a problem with the building, which was highlighted by rain the previous evening, it was dealt with promptly and without fuss. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. They coped very well with special diets and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was scrupulously clean and we were very well looked after.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Geneal0gist
There are newer reviews for Carrbridge Hotel

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I too am just back from a holiday with Newmarket Tours staying at the Carrbridge and I was so comfortable there.All the staff from the assistant manager Robert to the youngest recruit were friendly, helpful and went the extra mile to make my stay a good one. I was in a single room and it was comfortable, nicely appointed and perfect for one person. The meals were all well chosen and perfectly cooked with an excellent choice for both breakfast and dinner.I really hope I will be able to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank MaggieBM66
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed at the Carrbridge Hotel through a Newmarket coach tour from Friday to Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. There was a good choice of food and all the staff were very attentive, especially Robert. The room was a little dated, but was very clean and had a good shower which is a must for me. There are some lovely walks around the hotel and would recommend staying at the hotel if you want a base for touring. I would recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Linda H
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We didn't stay here however it was necessary for us to stop in Carrbridge as one of our party was elderly and needed the use of a disability facility.

We ended up being there for over one hour and the staff, especially Mr Norris, couldn't have been more helpful and considerate.

We would it to any future trips to the Highlands based solely on this care and attitude.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thePB
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed at the Carrbridge Hotel with Newmarket Holidays and found the staff to be excellent, helpful and ready to help.
the reception staff were ready to help and Alan took the time to print some documents off for me with no charge just a smile.
I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank David W
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had read some of the reviews before our holiday and was pleasantly surprised that the food and service were far better than some had previously stated. This is a transit hotel for coach trips but the assistant manager Robert and his staff were very friendly and gave great service. The food was exactly what I would have expected from a three star hotel. Breakfast was buffet style and there was a wide variety of food to cater for all tastes. Desserts at the evening meal are also on a help yourself basis and we were spoilt for choice each night. Carrbridge has a very pleasant riverside circular walk that starts just opposite the hotel. There is also a bus service to Aviemore and other places. Our room was spacious and adequate, we did have a floorboard that when trodden on made the wardrobe door shake, but this sort of thing is to be expected in an older hotel, it gave the room a bit of character! Only criticism is I think we could have had a greater variety of vegetables with our main course, they were either cauliflower and carrots or broccoli and carrots. Other than that can't complain and I would definitely stay here if ever in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christophe59
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stopped here on my way home to Inverness for a bite to eat at lunch time. I was greeted and seated by Alan - a charming and pleasant young man. I ordered a Tex Mex Burger and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the meal. I forget the name of my server but he was a charming young scottish lad. I am very much looking forward to coming back in the future with friends and would definitely recommend this hotel to all!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank staronasunday
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrbridge
Dalrachney Lodge Hotel
#3 of 3 in Newtonmore
Nethybridge Hotel
Nethybridge Hotel
#1 of 2 in Nethy Bridge

Been to Carrbridge Hotel? Share your experiences!