Went there with my boyfriend on a 4 night stay. Lets start of with the bad, and the ONLY bad... Check-in was a bit of a tooth-pull, but asides from that, BLISS!! This is place is absolutely amazing!! It obviously is not one of the 'high class' resorts of Saint Lucia but definitely fully embodies the true culture and visual flavour of Saint Lucia more than the others. Five minutes from the airport, and the staff are absolutely amazing. They guys were up to catering to your every need. The bar guys were a total trip!! I loved their jokes and slight flirtatious ways. It was also a joy to hear/see them spontaneously break into local songs. The make the the greatest cocktails too... Tell them to make it STRONG always ;) You're on holiday!!!
The food was okay, but bountiful. We could never try the A La Carte restaurants, as we always missed our reservations. THis was because, we were always exhausted by the end of the day with the festivities. SO we just settled for the buffet, which was fine.
We stayed at the SPLASH side. THis was fine. I never tripped over any kids trying to get in or out of my room and definitely was not disturbed by any kiddie noise. The room however was basic and slightly dated. Don't expect the RITZ, but had that Caribbean feel and was clean.
The seaweed never bothered me as I was never interested in going into the sea. It seemed to violent. Plus we were spoilt by numerous pools to choose from within the resort.
Food and drink flood continuously. They have a grill which runs 24 hours (if I remember correctly) and the burger and wings are AWESOME!!! I am still working out everyday to undo all the eating damage I did to my body.
It might be cheaper than some of the other Saint Lucia resorts but you are guaranteed a good, relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort