Breathtaking scenery and relaxing atmosphere. A great getaway location, makes you forget all and everything about the real world that you left behind. But if you really want to stay connected you can with the free wifi in the lobby. Service was excellent in all the venues of the resort. I was always met with a smile and a good morning, good evening and good bye. It's all good in St.Lucia. :) Chris the manager at the buffet restaurant always very happy and accommodating as well as all the staff and cooks in the restaurant. The girls in the spa also great. From Anelia the receptionist, very pleasant and Ms. Dahlia is great, she is always around and my therapist Andia who brought me even closer to heaven with the vanilla massage treatment I received. Ahhhhh if only I could stay longer. Food is great and a good variety. At Silk where we had dinner Shelanda, Shugie and Irma provided professional service with a smile (of course).
And lastly from what I remember, the bar servers were always entertaining. Here service was at perfection. Every day, either Jade, Princess, da Jocker or Big Ted ensured that I was well hydrated with St.Lucia's own coconut water. Of course Jade also prepared his own special refreshment we called it "Jade's reaction"... With bartenders such as these who needs any other kind of entertainment. :)
Everyone was very professional and "no" does not exist in the vocabulary at this resort. If rest and excellent service is what you are looking for, this is the place to be at any time of the year.
7min from the airport. Fantastic!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 8 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort