“Highlight of my New Zealand trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rangihau Ranch

Rangihau Ranch
Iquitos, Peru
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of my New Zealand trip”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I chanced upon Rangihau Ranch's website whilst making a search on my phone in Katikati for Coromandel accomodation. Given the nature of such devices I made a gut decision based on the information presented in their first page and my family and I were tremendously rewarded as a result.

Tessa and Nick proved warm hosts who made certain that our every need was met with a minimum of fuss or intrusion. The accommodations were warm and inviting with every service we could have asked for available, including delicious fresh produce from the adjacent garden.

Tessa took us on a ride to the higher country at the back of the house on horses individually suited to our respective experience as riders. She and Nick knew intimately the natures of their horses and all of ours suited us well. The country was spectacular and Tessa's manner and guidance through it relaxed and knowledgeable.

We live in the bush, adjacent to world heritage rainforest and I have much experience as a stockman working by horseback so our delight is not that of delight at a novel experience, rather to stumble upon a tourism experience so warmly and competently executed by such lovely people in such magnificent surroundings.

Definitely the highlight of our Kiwi holiday and highly recommended for others.

Many thanks Nick and Tessa

2 Thank penelope32

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful People, Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Rangihau Ranch is in between Hahei and Whitianga on the Coromandel and is absolutely stunning. We took a ride and Tessa and her gang were so warm, kind and helpful.

They are careful to pick the correct horse for you, introduce you and give you clear direction on how to ride them. Including information on their individual quirks.

The ride took us up into the rolling hills and the views were amazing, the end of the ride saw us head through an orchard and down to the river before regrettably heading up to finish off our day.

I would recommend this to friends, families, or couples. It's a wonderful experience and well worth the money.

Visited December 2011