All reviews coromandel town michael ross conservatory units hosts shower
Reviewed 11 March 2013

In our view this accommodation is unbeatable and has everything and more that we would ever need in holiday accommodation. The hosts Michael and Ross were very friendly with lovely tales to tell and a great knowledge of the area, it was a pleasure meeting them and we would cat only go back for another stay. The room was really comfortable and lovely gardens which were so peaceful with birds visiting and keeping us amused too. Thanks Guys for a lovely break, Rose and Jim

Date of stay: April 2012
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I stayed 2 nights at this great B&B. The room was exactly what I wanted - comfortable and clean. Michael and Ross were very friendly and helpful with a great knowledge of the area. The location was very quiet, but a quick walk from the main street. Breakfast was good, but I would have liked some protein (e.g. eggs or cheese). Will definitely return! Thanks!

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My wife and I received a most warm and friendly welcome and found our hosts most knowledgeable regarding local amenities. Room was very clean and comfortable and bathroom was very user friendly which was ideal as I have a slight disability.
Beautiful gardens and a delicious breakfast in friendly company. We will recommend to friends and certainly stay there again.
F + M Pollard

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2012

My wife and I stayed one night here. The room was very clean and well appointed, and the bed very comfortable. It was set in beautiful grounds and breakfast was served in a gorgeous conservatory. The property is very quiet and peaceful, yet only a few minutes from Coromandel Town.
The hosts, Ross and Michael, were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. I left my phone charger there and they happily posted it back home for me and only chaged the shipping cost.
we would strongly recommend Breakaway to stay at, if your are planning a trip around the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula.

Date of stay: December 2012