“Snail pace”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Snapper Cafe
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stopped at this cafe last Saturday. We were very disappointed with the 50 minute wait for a toasted sandwich that was far from value for money. There were only a couple of other customers who had been served so it was far from busy. We won't go back.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Excellent little cafe up in Colville with an excellent menu, great food and service.
Happy to recommend this little spot

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Loved the staff food and service
Coffee is the best I have had all year and woke me up alright.

Kids had fun too exploring the cafe surrounds

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Nice little spot for good coffee and light lunch. For some reason it felt like we were in Thailand! Warm humid sticky weather!

Recommend a stop if I the area.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Some friends and I were road tripping around the Coromandel coast having a whale of a time and decided to stop into the Green Snapper on the way through to Fletchers Bay. We had a coffee and enjoyed the serenity of this excellent establishment and the friendly service we recieved. We enjoyed it so much in fact that on the way back through we decided to visit again and had another coffee. The staff were friendly and generous, to the extent that they even allowed us to charge our phones there! With regret we left the Green Snapper and hit the road, leaving behind a very important object; my wallet. I didn't realize this until we were in hamilton and was in a panic. I called the Green Snapper and my fears were soothed. They had my wallet safe and sound and one of the workers, in an act of profound customer service offered to send it back to me. I have now received my wallet and will definitely be stopping by the Green Snapper when i'm next up in the Coromandel :)

2  Thank C_J_K333