“Best riding I have been on” 5 of 5 bubbles

Colville Farm Holidays Horse Trekking
Auckland, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best riding I have been on”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

I really enjoyed this ride. I have done a very limited amount of riding in the past so I knew the basics. Horses were matched to the riders level of experience, they have horses which are slow and easy to handle, through to a few that like the occasional gallop.

The staff are friendly, and if you are staying at the Colville Farm it is five minutes walk from the main office,

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Matthew H

Auckland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice horseriding location..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Was a lot of fun..beautiful views during the trek. Some riding experience would be recommended.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Joanne W
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Easy riding for all the family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

Not like English riding, this was sit and steer, fantastic for non-riders like us although another girl came along who was a rider and she had a good ride too! The horses are matched to the skill and size of the riders and the treks are based on how long you wish to ride for.
The views are fantastic and I even managed to video whilst riding my horse, Ferro.
Just tell the ladies what kind of ride you require and I'm sure they'll find something to suit.
Highly recommended!