Constance Halaveli
US$157
US$123
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Kandolhu Maldives(North Ari Atoll)
US$710
US$1,767
US$440
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Starry Night at Ukulhas(Ukulhas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$63
Diamonds Athuruga(Athuruga Island)
US$475
US$463
  • Beachfront
Holiday Heaven Ukulhas(Ukulhas)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$68
Velidhu Island Resort(Velidhoo Island)
US$214
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Ocean Beach Inn(Hangnaameedhoo Island)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Nika Island Resort & Spa(Kudafolhudhoo Island)
US$362
US$129
1,512 results
All reviewsplunge poolin villa diningwater villaour honeymoonhalf boardfishresident managerwine cellarkids clubwater sportsheaven on earthvilla hostbreakfast and dinnermain restaurantfamily beachsea planedive centre
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Before I even write this review I first have to let you know I was practically in tears saying goodby to the Constance Halaveli; leaving paradise behind is hard! We spent three blissful days, relaxing at what I can only now refer to as 'heaven on earth'. The Constance Halaveli is quite simply exquisite.

We arrived at the island via speedboat transfer from the sister property Constance Moofushi. We'd already had 5 days there and thought it couldn't get any better as we loved Moofushi (and still do), however Halaveli took it to a different level.

The staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble, they were attentive, chatty and the best thing was they all seemed to have a real passion and enthusiasm for their job. So rare to find now-a-days and so incredibly refreshing.

Accommodation on this island is something else - both the beach and water villas are sublime. The beach villas are huge; private sun deck, pool, garden with a direct entrance to the private beach and an amazing outdoor bathroom with a sunken bath - simply stunning, my personal preference however lay with the water villas.

The water villas are very private, restful, quiet, beautifully decorated and have everything you need; the dip pool on the sun deck over looking the ocean, the steps taking you directly into the sea and the stunning views from every room made this the most breathtaking beautiful place I have ever stayed. Having a bath with the doors open, looking out across the ocean was the very essence of relaxation.

The snorkeling sadly wasn't great when we were they as the sea was pretty rough so visibility was poor, however this wasn't an issue for us as we were quite happy relaxing in the villa.

The quality of the food was great with the Jahaz buffet offering a wide variety of international dishes. Breakfast was particularly good - but watch out for the grey heron who stalks around at meal times! The cheeky bird ran off with a delicious croissant from my side plate on the first morning! I can also highly recommend Meeru in an evening - we had a romantic meal, sat on the beach, under the full moon - my tenderloin was perfectly cooked and the atmosphere was private and sedate even with the restaurant practically full.

Sadly we didn't have time to sample the delights of Jing or have a treatment in the Spa so can't comment on either of them.

I won't carry on as I'm running out of superlatives to describe the awesomeness of this place, but if you're thinking of visiting this beautiful little island, stop thinking and just book it, you won't be disappointing - Constance Halaveli is perfection. We can't wait to return.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful whether you go for beach or a water villa.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
halaveli-res0rt, General Manager at Constance Halaveli, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear Guest,
Warm and sunny greetings from Constance Halaveli Maldives!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. What a pleasure it is to read your comments about our little paradise.

We are delighted that you liked our Beach Villas and our Water Villas nearly in equal measure, and especially the plunge pool and the bath tub close by the windows. Our villas are designed to offer a maximum of relaxation, luxury and privacy to our valued guests. I am sorry to hear, that the current did not allow you to enjoy our wonderful reef for snorkelling and I hope you will get the chance to experience the beautiful Maldivian marine life during your next visit on Halaveli.

A sincere thank you for your comments on the taste of the food in Jahaz Restaurant and the special dining experience under the stars you had in Meeru Restaurant.

I am happy to read that you found our staff to be wonderful, attentive and with refreshing passion and enthusiasm for their job. Our goal here at Constance Halaveli is, to always exceed a guest’s expectations by delivering ultimate dreams through a passionate and dedicated service. Each one of us is delighted, that we have succeeded in making your stay here unforgettable and we look forward to making more and enchanting memories the next time you visit us on our little piece of heaven.

In the name of the entire Constance Halaveli Team, I would like to thank you again for the warm review you shared with us and the entire Trip Advisor community and we look forward to welcome you here on Halaveli soon again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Too good to be true best sums up Constance Halaveli!Its a true maldives scenic splendour.Fantastic property,spacious,phenomenal service.Its a day since we arrived and Iam totally in love with this place.....Cant ask for more!Staff are so well trained,polite and efficient.Liz the guest relations manager,Rasheed the restaurant manager and Renato the GM to name a few.The food is perfect and true to taste.The water villas are large and piece of paradise by itself.We are here for this week and its going to be a sad good bye when we leave!!!

Wifi is really good to stay connected.

Will make the most of this holiday..Choose this resort to relax in style and stay close to nature at its best!Just cant get over the shades of blue this Indian ocean has to offer.Snorkelling by the water villa is Amazing!

A holiday to cherish for a lifetime!thanks very much team Constance Halaveli.So glad we chose this resort!Will come back for sure again and again. :)))

Room Tip: Choose the water villas!there is no parallel!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Hosangady
halaveli-res0rt, General Manager at Constance Halaveli, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Sunny and warm greetings from Constance Halaveli Maldives.

Thank you for taking the time to share your warm comments about our hotel.
We are thrilled to read that you find our island to be a true Maldives scenic splendour and our water villas a paradise by itself.

It is wonderful to hear that you sensed our staff to be well trained, polite and efficient. We pride ourselves on our lovely team members and I am happy to hear they exceeded your expectations. A personal thank you for your kind words about Liz and Rasheed.

Your comments about the taste of our restaurant food have been well received by our team members and they were excited to hear that you enjoy everything we offer.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you once more for your feedback and hope that your remaining days with us will be as relaxing and enjoyable.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Service, people, standard and atmosphere was all great. We spent 7 days at this lovely Islandresort for our honeymoon and could not have been happier with our choice. Every single detail runs very smoothly and the service level is very high, and always with a big smile.

We used a lot of time searching for the best from what we valued the most;
Not to small - not to big island, a large, modern watervilla with pool, more than one restaurant, great food, scenery with a perfect beach and water, not to close to the airport and other islands for privacy, not to old resort ++

From arrivial with the sea plane and beeing welcomed it all fell into place. Everything was great and even better than what we had dreamed of. Even the weather (rainy season) was very good, with only a few heavy rain showers now and then.

Jing restaurant was really good, with a great wine list and fantastic service, make sure to reserve an outside table for a couple of nights. The Villa was always perfectly cleaned, massage and yoga service was equally good, a superb diving center, as you understand we enjoyed it all...

We stayed in villa 83 (on request), located at the end of the jetty's left side (opposite the landing area for sea plane and pier). Great choice if you enjoy privacy on the terrace;-)

Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank MariusPR
halaveli-res0rt, General Manager at Constance Halaveli, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Warm and sunny greetings from Constance Halaveli! Thank you for taking the time to share your about your stay with us on Trip Advisor!

We simply love having honeymooners on the island and I am thrilled that we were able to make your experience a memorable one!

It is wonderful that the weather behaved for you, and I thank you for your comments about our fantastic service. We have shared this with our team and they were delighted to hear that they made your honeymoon so special.

From all of us here at Constance Halaveli, we look forward to welcoming you again. Hopefully for your next anniversary!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I came in halaveli as first time & it was amazing & nice for my honeymoon in water villa & they made a surprise for me about my birthday in 4th of sep.. I really likes it .. But one things it was happend & i dont really likes it , they add an items with $114 in our account for payments in check out as they wrote i been in jahaz bar but i didn't .. The important thing u have to write notes of every items u been in dinner , bar , massaging or spa center .. One last thing the customer service paula wasn't in good mood in our check out time as 6:30 am 7th Sep 2013 .. Hope she will be in calm with all of clients .

• Stayed: September 2013
halaveli-res0rt, General Manager at Constance Halaveli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and the Trip Advisor community, constructive feedback is always welcome!
I am delighted to hear that your birthday and honeymoon were so amazing, and pleased that our staff was able to make your stay memorable.
A sincere thank you for bringing the additional charges to our attention and we are deeply apologetic for this mistake. I have immediately investigated and it became evident that we have entered the wrong villa number on the check. I have personally spoken with Paula, who is usually on of our brightest stars at reception, and she was extremely apologetic if you felt her behavior that morning was not up to standard.
Once again, we thank you for your comments and hope to see you again, perhaps for your anniversary!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2013

You will read hundreds of positive comments for Constance Halaveli and I do not want to repeat all of them, but to summarize it with just one word "Vaowww", from the General Manager(Renato, he is such a nice person) to housekeeping staff the service level is exquisite. They are giving their efforts for service not just they have to, also it seems that they are enjoying. From the first moment you have entered to the Constance Lounge until you leave the Resort, you will be treated as special. We stayed in water villa 61 from 2nd of September till 9th for honeymoon, the room facilities is great also the housekeeping is one of the best I have experienced so far, breakfast and in villa dining is delicious however I must say that the highlight of the holiday regarding food is the 'Jing' restaurant.Every bite we had is extraordinary,seafood and desserts are so delicious, the service level in Jing is remarkable thanks to Azim who thougt every step before you do.I have been to lots of restaurants in Europe,United States also Michelin starred restaurants, but I have never experienced such a wonderful service as I had in Jing(special thanks to Azim). I want to thank again Constance Halaveli staff for their hospitality and kindness.

Room Tip: Choose odd numbered villas, 61 is great.
4  Thank Boruc

Dear Guest,
Warm and sunny greetings from Constance Halaveli! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our exquisite service, our team was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your staff so thoroughly.
I am so happy to hear that you felt taken care of from the moment you entered our lounge and am pleased we were able to make your honeymoon memorable.
We have shared your comments with Azim and he was thrilled that he was able to make you experience in Jing so perfect!
Thank you once more for your splendid comments and we look forward to welcoming you again, maybe for an anniversary?
Warm regards,