We keep returning to Forest Hills, because it has a timeless ambiance. The executive rooms are spacious and the views overlooking the gardens towards Loch Ard are a delight. They've created a beautiful patio area in front of the hotel since last year to enjoy the views. The surrounding areas are beautiful as well. The staff were helpful and the restaurant was excellent as usual. It's well worth checking out all their offers to get a good deal, We're not too sure if a trip to Scotland would feel right if we didn't keep going back here, it just has the right charming elegance McDonald Hotels try to give, and they usually succeed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the breath-taking scenery of The Trossachs, Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa provides a luxurious getaway right on your doorstep. Our hotel in Aberfoyle is located just 20 minutes from Stirling, 40 minutes from Glasgow and less than an hour from Edinburgh, offering the perfect retreat from city life. Indulge in award-winning dining in the Garden Restaurant, or enjoy a delicious afternoon tea on the terrace while watching over Lake Ard. Our sumptuous spa is just the thing if you need to relax, with a fabulous selection of Elemis treatments on offer or, for the more adventurous, why not take to the surrounding hills or venture out on to the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel Aberfoyle
- Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Forest Hills Aberfoyle
- Forest Hills Hotel