Had a great night away at the forest hills. Very friendly helpfull staff. Managed to get a loch side view room with a balcony which was lovley. All the leisure facilities are very good, pool, sauna,steam room, gym. Food was also very nice although i felt the deserts weren't upto scratch.
Only downside was we felt the alcohol was a bit pricey but it didnt detract from us having a great time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the breath-taking scenery of The Trossachs, Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa provides a luxurious getaway right on your doorstep. Our hotel in Aberfoyle is located just 20 minutes from Stirling, 40 minutes from Glasgow and less than an hour from Edinburgh, offering the perfect retreat from city life. Indulge in award-winning dining in the Garden Restaurant, or enjoy a delicious afternoon tea on the terrace while watching over Lake Ard. Our sumptuous spa is just the thing if you need to relax, with a fabulous selection of Elemis treatments on offer or, for the more adventurous, why not take to the surrounding hills or venture out on to the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel And Resort
- Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel Aberfoyle
- Macdonald Forest Hills Aberfoyle
- Forest Hills Hotel