Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Sunset from the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

SlcJill
slc
“We didn't get to stay here; Richard Kassar sold it 5 months ago but didn’t notify me until right before our trip”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

I never got to stay at this condo because the owner, Richard Kassar, had sold it 5 months before and didn't tell us until 3 weeks before our stay.

On August 2, 2017 I rented this condo for a 2-night stay on Dec 27-29, 2017. On December 8th, I got a call from a property manager who said he was calling as a favor to Richard Kassar, the condo owner. He said Kassar had sold the condo, could not rent to me, and wanted me to cancel my reservation. The property manager said he would try to find us something else (which he eventually did 10 days later... but I could not wait that long). Instead, I booked a condo at Palm Island Resort in the Cape Haze area (glad I did -- it was WONDERFUL and the office staff were extremely kind and ethical). The property manager said that Richard Kassar sold this condo in August 2017. This suggests that he took multiple payments from me for a condo he knew he couldn't rent. The property manager's explanation was (I am para-phrasing) "Mr Kassar is a very busy important business man with many things going on. He didn't intend to cause you trouble. He just didn't get around to telling you because he is so busy". When I canceled my reservation, I found that Richard Kassar had a no-refund policy. So I had to call flipkey to report the incident in order to get my money back. It took many stressful hours to arrange a refund and find another place to stay (not easy to do at the last minute during peak X-mas season on the Florida gulf coast). I sent Richard Kassar multiple messages through tripadvisor with no response, no apology, no explanation. Based on my experience, I would not recommend doing any kind of business with Richard Kassar, especially not a vacation rental. Whether intentional or not, what he did to me looks like it has elements of fraud.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing