Short stay en-route to holiday end. Excellent facility, rooms, food and beautiful location, except for distance from nearest large town (Amboise). Also expected to have some facility in room for making tea/coffee (kettle?). Well worth trip and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a lovingly restored country house hotel originally built in the 1800's, situated close to the river Loire, the finest castles, historic towns such as Amboise, Blois, Tours, famous vineyards, and a wealth of cultural, leisure and sporting attractions. Every charming bedroom is named after a flower, with views over large gardens and peaceful countryside. All have private bathrooms, queen size or twin beds, flat screen televisions, many have terraces. Large rooms and connecting suites are ideal for families and we welcome children. Internet access, PC and games also available. Heated swimming pool (in season), tennis court, jacuzzi/hot tub, body massages and treatments, children's play area, free bikes, golf. Our chef proposes inventive seasonally changing menus that have made the delightful restaurant and garden terrace, one of the most popular in the area. Also well selected local wines, vegetarian menus and a wide variety for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Le Fleuray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logis Le Fleuray Hotel Cangey
- Le Fleuray Hotel
- Hotel Le Fleuray
- Le Fleuray France/Cangey, Loire Valley