We stayed here last year and enjoyed it so much, we opted to return for a longer stay this year. Our garden room was lovely, great decor a good size and very comfy bed. The issues for me, I find troubling are the lack of tea & coffee making facilities, why supply a few small biscuits? The one small 1/2 litre bottle of spring water supplied, was meant to last two people 5 days as it was never replaced, these cost pennies in France, the room €158 a night. The outside door lock to our room was very difficult to lock, minor but irritating when your hands are full. We had to guess that bathrobes were available upon request, they were never offered last year, and this year, we saw people by the pool and asked at reception. It's still a lovely place to be, but at this price point, these issues need to be rectified. We stayed in cheaper hotels in France, and tea/coffee/hot chocolate was in the room, along with fresh mineral water for two everyday. It is worth adding that there are cheaper rooms to stay in the hotel than ours. I would still recommend this hotel, the staff are so friendly, and it does have that special feel, wonderful location, good restaurant attached and a lovely pool and hot tub. Sometimes it's difficult for a place to be as good as you remember it the first time round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a lovingly restored country house hotel originally built in the 1800's, situated close to the river Loire, the finest castles, historic towns such as Amboise, Blois, Tours, famous vineyards, and a wealth of cultural, leisure and sporting attractions. Every charming bedroom is named after a flower, with views over large gardens and peaceful countryside. All have private bathrooms, queen size or twin beds, flat screen televisions, many have terraces. Large rooms and connecting suites are ideal for families and we welcome children. Internet access, PC and games also available. Heated swimming pool (in season), tennis court, jacuzzi/hot tub, body massages and treatments, children's play area, free bikes, golf. Our chef proposes inventive seasonally changing menus that have made the delightful restaurant and garden terrace, one of the most popular in the area. Also well selected local wines, vegetarian menus and a wide variety for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Le Fleuray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logis Le Fleuray Hotel Cangey
- Le Fleuray Hotel
- Hotel Le Fleuray
- Le Fleuray France/Cangey, Loire Valley