Rhodian Sun Hotel
Kremasti Memories Apartments(Kremasti)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$30
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Georgia Hotel(Tholos)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Filoxenia Hotel Apartments(Tholos)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$31
US$98
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrelaxing holidayfamily runrhodes townother gueststhree sonsmum and dadmeal timesfood is cooked freshrooms are basicgreek experiencebeautiful greek islandgreek nightstar hospitalityholiday companiesnearest shopideal hotellittle piece of paradise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Close to the airport, picked up off the ferry, taken to the airport, very friendly staff, decent bar, good food, little pool, away from the heat of Rhodes Town. We liked it a lot and will use it again because we often need a hotel when out flights & ferries don't work out well. It is only a 2 star and thus doesn't come into the luxury class but we immediately felt at home. Nice big reception area so for a day or two it suited us down to the ground. It is family run and made a nice change from the hotels that are dominated by the big holiday companies.

Room Tip: Ask for a good room!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank siddo69
Reviewed 2 September 2012

You could not find a more hospitable family than the one that run this hotel. Their level of customer service was incredible, absolutely beyond all reproach. You will go far to find such hard working and welcoming staff. Where else on an all inclusive would the chef ask you what you wanted for dinner, and then get it and cook it to the highest standard possible?
Yes the rooms are tired but the beds are comfortable, with sheets regularly changed. The bathrooms are small, but there is plentiful hot water and clean towels every day.
We had such a lovely holiday here and made some great friends. If you want a quiet holiday where you are likely to have the pool to yourself, and will eat extremely well, then the lovely Rhodian Sun is the place for you.
Thank you to Mama, Stavros, Nikos, Panos, Panos and Marta for a wonderful holiday that we will always remember.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank BandGLiverpool
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Although I stayed in only for one night, due to my travel plans, I had a really positive experience in this budget hotel run by a local greek family. Nikolas picked me up in the airport on my late-night-arrival flight (no extra charge - but I tipped). Even though the restaurant was already closed, they cooked a nice meal for me. The common areas are big and spacious. The staff was nice and the room was ok. I would say only to install a curtain shower in the bathroom. The AC was perfect and the balcony had a very nice view in the morning to the greek hills of Rhodes. I would recommend if you are looking for a peaceful place to stay, out of the city center, for a low cost. And if you have a rental car you can go all main spots around. Rhodes island is beautiful!

Room Tip: Have a rental car to fully enjoy the Island. Public transportation is so so.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank GianMV
Reviewed 23 August 2012

It was my 4th visit to this hotel, on my way to and back from Karpathos. I cannot say enough about this hotel it is fantastic and so are the family. Stavros is lovely and will go out of his way to make sure your needs are meet, love him. George what can I say, 'Jamie Oliver ' of Greece food fantastic, Nikos you have to meet him he is great and so welcoming. Mum and dad want to adopt them. I was so glad to read the positive reports on here that this hotel fully deserves, it is a great place for families, couples and singles. Rooms are basic / very clean, but you only sleep in them and rest of the hotel, grounds and food make up for that + room price is cheap compared to rest of Greece. I would highly recommend this hotel, whether for short stay or longer.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Cowgirl52
Reviewed 17 August 2012

If you want a relaxing holiday in beautiful,peaceful surroundings then the Rhodian Sun is for you. Yes, the rooms are basic but they are very clean and functional but the atmosphere,food, pool, surroundings and wonderful family that own and run the hotel made this one of the best holidays I've had. I will definitely go back. Thank you

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends