Just returned from a week here and we had a great time, staff were friendly, location was good, food was lovely so fresh and varied each day. I even got happy birthday sang to me and they brought me out a cake, we received a personalised bottle of local wine on our leaving the hotel. they couldn't do enough on reception for u, to telling u off local transport or getting u taxis and negioteing price for them. while u are sat by the pool they were bringing water melon round. the church on site is just amazing and the beach is a 2 minute walk away just great, for a lovely holiday completely relexing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St.Constantin Hotel is set on the island of Crete in the peaceful area of Gouves Village,20 km from the airport and 25 km from Heraklion City Center.The atmosphere of St.Constantin Hotel will charm the visitor and the warm hospitality will embrace your every moment during your stay. St.Constantin Hotel consists of 134 rooms, which are divided in Double and Family rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), bedfinder AG, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Constantin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Constantin Village Hotel Gouves
- St Constantin Village Heraklion
- St. Constantin Hotel Crete/Kato Gouves