We booked last minute through booking.com and had a fantastic two weeks. We booked a studio that was basic but clean and had everything you would need to relax. The pool isn't big but is very clean and gets the sun most of the day. The hotel is small but is great for families of all ages or young & old couples. Nicos (the owner) was great fun (a little crazy) and always made us feel welcome. The beach is about 5 minutes away, and there is more small beaches in each direction. We visit Greece every year but never the same place twice, but after visiting Cosmi we would be happy to go again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmi may be small, but we are a family run organisation dedicated to making your stay memorable. If your idea of a holiday is simply to chill out by the pool, or you want to explore parts of out historical heritage - Cosmi is for you. We cater for families, and couples and realise the importance of setting the right tone. The beach is just 300 yards away from our well placed accommodation. It really is only a short walk to the National Highway for Crete famously comfortable buses. If you want local shopping, then again it's a very short walk away. Nightlife here is not about "lager louts" and "pub jaunts", Gouves is civilised and has many fine tavernas and cafes around the beach area in which to enjoy some famous Cretan Cuisine, and we would be delighted to point you in the right direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Cosmi Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmi Apartments Crete/Kato Gouves
- Cosmi Apartments Hotel Crete