just back yesterday and missing it already. a family hotel run by 3 great brothers. the rooms are basic but most places in Greece are. cleaned daily, always more than happy to help (no matter how shirty the customer), perfect location for bars beach and restaurants, our favourite was georges tavern where everything is cooked fresh to a very high standard by his beautiful and very talented wife. We will definitely be going back asap. My thanks to the boys for going that extra mile & turning a great holiday to the perfect one. see you real soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Despoina apartments is a family run hotel at Gouves, on Europe's southern island of Crete. The resort is just 15 kilometres from "Nikos Kazantzakis" airport and 20 kilometres from the historical centre of Heraclion. The hotel is situated 100m from the beach and near to lots of restaurants and bars. There are lots of places and archaeological sites around Despoina apartments. 20km to the east is the famous KNOSSOS palace and 7 km to the west is Hersonissos resort, known for its night life. Not far away about 3km is Creta Auarium one of the largest and most modern aquariums in Europe. The combination of the unique location, the relaxing atmosphere and our friendly and personalized service, have established our hotel as one of the most enjoyable holiday choices of Gouves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Despina Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Despina Apartments Gouves
- Despina Apartments Crete/Kato Gouves