Villa Marie Kelly
Lavris Hotels & Spa(Kato Gouves)
US$86
US$82
US$293
US$279
US$93
  • Breakfast included
St. Constantin Hotel(Kato Gouves)
US$107
US$101
  • Pool
Hara Ilios Hotel(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$65
  • Breakfast included
The Island Hotel(Kato Gouves)
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Despina Apartments(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$26
bedfinder
  • Pool
Sweet Memory Apartments(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$38
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Despo(Kato Gouves)
US$55
TripAdvisor
Cosmi Apartments(Kato Gouves)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsthese apartmentsair conrelaxing holidaypool areacretan shopminute walkbed apartmentplenty of sunbedsself cateringper weekcrack of dawnwithin easy walking distancenothing is too much troublesea frontcouples and familiesbar stafflocal tavernas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Wanted a 2 week relaxing holiday in the sun and that is exactly what we got. The fact that these apartments are clean, tidy, well maintained, friendly, close to beach and fabulous restaurants, was an added bonus. All the staff can't do enough for you, plenty Mythos on tap and Nikos was always happy to provide nightly banter and information about the local area. We hired a car for 2 days and travelled to Plaka, Elounda and Spinalonga. All beautiful places. We also went to Knossos which was amazing to see and afterwards went to a small village recommended by Nikos for lunch. We weren't disappointed. Heraklion is a beautiful city and well worth a look. The apartments are within a 15 minute drive of the airport and when we come back, we will take a taxi to and from the airport as the tour operator bus can take upto an hour! We made many friends while holidaying here and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank neepz96
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We returned home last week having had a fantastic fortnight at this wonderful place. Everything is very well maintained and the staff couldn't be more helpful. The bins are emptied by the very busy cleaning girls every day, towels and bedding 3-4 days.
Our son stayed on the bed in the kitchen/dining area of the 1 bed apartment where a very slight drip from the kitchen tap started on day 2 and disturbed his sleep. I mentioned this to Demitri in passing and when we were out the following day the issue was fixed without delay.
The bar is run brilliantly by both Natalie and Nicos regardless of time of day. The pool is crystal clear and very refreshing in the heat. The optional aircon in the rooms was essential for a good nights sleep (I slept better there than at home). It is very well located for restaurants and there are a few tavernas in the area although the resort was very quiet whilst we were there. Scorpios run by Sophia was my sons (11y/o) favourite and the quality was very good. We also liked Mylos that had Greek Dancing on Wednesdays, George's taverna and bar and the Medusa. These are all within 5 minutes walk too. The bakers just a little further than Mylos is great for cheese pies.
The only negative and it wasn't down to the villa or any of the staff was that I took a euro cash card on the advice of the travel agent and there were only 3 ATMs across the resort that I could find. They are about 25 mins trek in the midday sun unless the one you pick is out of order at which point it is about a 3 mile circle route around them all.
Overall, would we go back? We wish we were still there and yes we would go back and next time we'll take our friends too.

Thank you Demitri, Olga, Natalie and Nicos. We'll see you again soon I hope.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Safcboyz
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had a very nice holiday here with other members of my family in June to July. We are returning because we enjoyed our stay, was reasonably priced, its location is good for local restaurants / shops and the beach is a short stroll. Gouves is small but interesting. Theres enough going on and good for those not wanting lager louts.
Natalie and Nicos at the bar are great and everyone gets on with them, although I did beat Nicos at the pool table (sorry pal lol). The owners are decent folk too.
The swimming pool is ideal, not too big or small. Loungers are a bit scarce for the number of people there but you can see its because of the space available around the pool that's the issue.
The place is kept clean and tidy. I would prefer a replacement towel every other day but I can live with that. We had room 203 which was at the rear with poor views compared to the rest of the family so I'd like a better room for September 'Olga and Dimitri'!!! (owners)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Rock_Hopper_R_US
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have just returned from 2 weeks at the Villa Marie Kelly, I had a great time the staff are very good the room has a grill oven, kettle, toaster, hair dryer not that I needed one. the pool is clean, the rooms are cleaned by 2 women who do an excellent job, first time I have seen the pillows sent to the laundry after rooms vacated. you can get food and drink at the bar all day, 3 Euro`s for Draft Mythos. the beach is less than 5 minutes away, supermarket and taverna`s near by, bakery 5 minute walk.would recommend this place to any one, family couples or singles all will be give a warm welcome.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank burnhopebum
Reviewed 12 July 2014

An excellent place to stay, a lovely warm welcome from the owners, close to the beach with plenty of restaurants and a supermarket nearby. The room was clean and had more than you normally get from self catering apartments, i.e toilet paper provided and even small blocks of soap in the bathroom and kitchen. regular sheet and towel changes and room cleaned almost every day.The pool is kept in tip top condition with lots of sunbeds and the bar close at hand for a cooling drink. The whole complex is beautifully kept I would recommend this complex to everyone. but please leave me a space as we want to book again for next year :-)
I have to agree with another reviewer about the pillows but i did get used to them after a couple of days, The bed was hard but with my back this is no bad thing

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple