“Loved it ....”

Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lone Tree
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed here for 4 days and absolutely loved the stay and service provided by a fantastic team .....extremely close to park meadows mall and conveniently supported by restaurants around the property....The only thing that did not excite me was that none of the rooms face the mountains...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mohittandon8
Kyle N, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for giving us a review on TripAdvisor! I'm so very glad that your enjoyed our location and level of service you received during your stay. This truly means a lot to our Team. Come visit us again when you are in the Park Meadows area!

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We booked the night on Priceline for $69 a night. It was worth every penny and more. I usually stay at Choice or Marriott properties, this place introduced me to limited Service done right. It's a cross between A Loft and Comfort Suites.

As we arrived late all I wanted to do was go to bed. The front desk staff was very accommodating and even offered to help with our bags. The small bar was still open and inviting. I had a glass of very nice Malbec.

The room was large, well appointed and comfortable. The decor was comfortable modern with an imprint of ALofts Tatami style.

The conversation pit formed by the leather couch and chair was ideal to discuss our next days plans with the boys. The beds were comfortable and the towels soft.

The only minor complaint was that with all the space the designers could have enlarged the toilet/ shower enclave.

The breakfast was fantastic. Plain yogurt, grapefruit and a choice if English muffins topped with eggs or a frittata. This is way beyond expectations.

All in all I'll be back at a Hyatt Place. Frankly I prefer this place to a full fledged Hyatt.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for your great comments about our property on TripAdvisor! We are excited about our newly-renovated rooms and I'm glad that your were impressed by the size and décor of them as well. Our hotel model is built around the guest's needs and it's great to hear that you grabbed a glass of wine from our bar and had the opportunity to enjoy our hot breakfast. Thanks again for the review, and we hope to see you and your family back again soon! -Kyle

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We had a very nice overnight stay here. While our room was at a very reasonable rate, the pet fee was exorbitant at $75. We were able to negotiate it down but it took a few calls. Make sure you negotiate your pet fee rate before you book online so you can avoid the hassle. Otherwise, we would definitely stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. You would never know it's a pet friendly hotel because it's so well kept.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor! We certainly take pride in the cleanliness and quality of our rooms which is the reason for the $75 pet fee for 1-5 night stays. We take the time to deep clean our pet rooms to ensure that our guests are not affected by previous guest's stays. I so very glad that your pet was able to enjoy the trip with you. Thanks again for the review. -Kyle

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Hyatt Place, exellent as usual, the best of everything. The breakfast is very, very good and substantial that comes with the room. Coffee is good. Great staff. This location is walking distance from good restaurants and shopping. I stayed on points in June when the price would be $170/night so it's pricey, but if you're on business and your company is paying and you want to be in Denver Tech Center area, this is a great place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I've stayed here several times in the past month while traveling for work, most recently during their grand reopening. I can't say enough nice things about this hotel. You can easily access the light rail either on foot (about .5 miles if you walk through the mall) or using the hotel's convenient and free van service. Also, highway access (I-25 or 470) could not be simpler. I worked downtown on both visits but find it much more convenient (and way less stressful) to stay out of the city and take the light rail for the daily commute.

As far as the hotel, the rooms have been fully "refreshed" with new carpeting, upholstery, bedding, updated showers and literally the biggest TV I have ever seen in a hotel room. The staff are super professional and the breakfast keeps getting better. There are more details in my original review but overall this hotel is wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My daughter and I went for a getaway for the weekend. The first night we stayed at the Marriott Courtyard/Park Meadows and changed our stay to only 1 night after a bad experience there.

We stayed at this Hyatt over a year ago and I noticed a lot of improvements on this stay. The hotel parking lot is well lit and seemed very safe. The lobby was clean and very inviting and the café was really nice with lots of options for food and drinks. Our room was immaculate! Wow, the shower area looked brand new, as if we were the first guests to ever use it! The king sized bed was great and I loved how much room there was in the room, with the sofa being very large and comfy.

Last time that we visited the Hyatt, the breakfast was really not very good. Things have changed---for the better! Coffee, juices, milk, ice water, yogurt, fruit, sausage, eggs, pancakes, cereal, oatmeal (cooked there, not the packets!) and lots of muffins and donuts to choose from! It was really nice and I so appreciated that it was free!

The pool area is really nice as well and they told me that the temperature is kept at about 85 degrees, but also the room itself is very nice and warm! (it felt like a sauna in there!)

The workout room has modern equipment and is very nice!

Upon check-in, the young man who helped me was a bit rude and not friendly at all but I don't want to base my entire review on that experience, as everyone else was friendly and nice. Also, only one elevator was working and it was very slow. I guess they were waiting until a weekday to get it repaired?

Regardless, we still had a great stay and appreciated the cleanliness of the lobby, parking lot, and especially the room! We will return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two night when we went to see our beloved Broncos. I booked on a site that doesn't give the room until after the booking, we were very pleasantly surprised. It's right across from Park Meadows mall, my personal favorite, and close to good restaurants. The parking was convenient and free and the rooms were very clean and spacious! The breakfast was unique...variations if breakfast sandwiches were a bit with the kids and there was definitely something for everyone.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#3 of 23 in Englewood

Been to Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows? Share your experiences!