“Great hotel! Wanted to stay again if only for the breakfast!”

Element Denver Park Meadows
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lone Tree
Newfoundland
“Great hotel! Wanted to stay again if only for the breakfast!”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My wife and I visited Colorado for a Ski Vacation.
We stayed at the Element Park Meadows after our long flight from Eastern Canada and before we set off for Vail.
The rooms were very trendy with all the amenities you would ever need. The gym was well equipped for a quick morning workout and the breakfast was splendid! The oatmeal and breakfast wraps were fabulous! So much so I commented that we should stay another night because it was so good.
Keep on your breakfast chef Element Park Meadows (we also met her, very nice lady!) and thanks for a nice stay!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ckdnl
ElementDPM, Director of Sales at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Thank you for your response! We have been working hard to get our hot healthy breakfast right for our guests. Rise, our complimentary breakfast is served from 6 am to 10 am daily with hot breakfast wraps, fruit, grain, and smoothie shooters. Just what the Starwood Guest needs to start their day! I am glad to know we did it right for you. Come by again next time you are in Colorado and say hello!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Stayed here on business and really enjoyed it. Very trendy hotel and the staff is super friendly. Great breakfast and happy hour.

• Stayed February 2012
ElementDPM, Director of Sales at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, 10 February 2012
Thank you for your review, I am glad to see you enjoyed Relax! Starwood has done a great job setting the trend with this brand, I hope you get to stay at another Element soon.
New Rochelle, New York
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I must say the service is very good there. The quality of the rooms is great also, especially since it is only two years old I think. The building looks great. They have a nice pool and laundry there. The Wifi was always good. Nice lounging area. Free breakfast during the week and after five in the evenings they had beer and wine and appetizers. Sometimes the food was great sometimes not, but you can't go wrong with beer. The have a little bodega downstairs also for your everyday needs away from home, some beer and wine in the fridges and some food too. I saw dog food there too.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! The Element was designed to meet the needs of extended stay travelers, I am glad to know you found comfort in your month long stay. If I can ever assist you in the future, please let me know!
CA
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I love this place because, as others noted, it has a nice modern vibe and includes healthy breakfast and a nice happy hour, called the "Relax". The room was very clean and nice, and included a kitchenette with a refrigerator and microwave. (GE Monogram, as I recall) The technology in the room was pretty good too, and if I'd had my Kindle Fire at the time I could have done some streaming to the TV.

The gym is quite nice with the latest exercise machines, like the Life Fitness arc with arms that has the world tour and other programs, i-dock, etc. The gym is a little small for the free weights - there is only one bench. On one of my visits there was a guy in the gym with me and we had to take turns using the bench! There is a decently inflated resista-ball and floor space to use it. I went straight from the gym to breakfast and they didn't mind - although I sat apart from the other guests just in case. The coffee and breakfast burrito were both excellent.

The "relax" wasn't that relaxing for me because I tried to squeeze in a workout beforehand, and after my really quick shower, they were already putting everything away 15 minutes early. As I recall, the "relax" ended at 6:30pm, which is a bit early for working people. When you check in, make sure to ask about the timing, because I could have sworn she told me it went until 7pm. When I was sitting there at 6:15pm and they were packing up, I felt rushed. Other than that, the staff were always nice and friendly.

If you come from the Denver airport, BTW, there is a Costco an exit or two before the exit for the hotel. You can stop at Costco and get some provisions to sock away in your kitchenette.

The wifi worked for me both in my room and in the lobby. No connectivity problems whatsoever.

This is a green hotel and it smells nice and makes you feel good just to be there. The floor plan, the lobby with open fireplace and various work areas are all very nice. I will definitely stay here again when I have business in the area. This was a stressful short trip for me, and the hotel made my stay very pleasant.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank GeekSiliconValley
ElementDPM, Director of Sales at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, 16 January 2012
Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear that you were able to use Motion for your workout and keep in shape while on the road. Relax is from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm Monday through Thursday. I apologize if there was a problem while you were here, I will address this with the staff. If you have any questions, please look me up next time you are in town and I will make sure you get to enjoy your workout and Relax afterwards.
Manhattan, NY
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I stay here very often because of business activity in the area--probably 15 to 20 times a year. I really like the Element because of the cool, modern vibe and the comfortable rooms. I started staying here about two years ago and everything was perfect. Lately I have started noticing gaps in service quality. For example, sometimes there is no soap or tissues in the bathroom and after three days the cleaning staff doesn't replace them unless I call and ask. One time, my bed was not made even though I came back to the room after 6 pm. The telephones frequently have battery issues and give a loud beep randomly throughout the night causing me to get up and remove the battery.

On the positive side, I think the front desk staff are very nice and helpful. The free breakfast service and happy hour are consistently good. The lobby has a living room with Wii game console and a small business center with PCs and printers. There is no room service but there are plenty of food options nearby and many will deliver. Overall, I would definitely recommend the Element but would like to see them refocus on maintaining high quality standards.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Mr_Barrios
Thank you for your response!

I have noted your missing items and service gaps and I am doing what I can to clear up these issues. We do have high service standards at the Element and appreciate any feedback regarding our missteps. Please let me know if you have any questions next time you are in town and I will be sure you enjoy your stay.
Council Bluffs, IA
Reviewed 9 November 2011

This hotel has everything you need, kitchenettes, comfortable beds, and fold out sleeper sofas. Modern design with a clean and friendly atmosphere. It can be a little noisy if you get a room on the Freeway side, but easily drowned out by the TV.
Great pool and happy hour.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Frisco03
ElementDPM, Director of Sales at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, 15 November 2011
Thank you for the great feedback regarding your stay at the Element! The best compliment is a referral or return visit. We look forward to seeing you again!
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 7 October 2011

This hotel is wonderful top to bottom! The staff is VERY friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean, the rooms are spacious and have every amenity that we needed. It's amazing that the breakfast and the Mon-Thu Happy Hour items (beer, wine, soft drinks, appetizers) are included in the price. I have stayed here 3 times for medical procedures and I'm headed back for a fourth. The location is convenient, many shops, restaurants, mall, movie theater, Putt Putt Golf Course, etc located within 3 miles.

My only slight issue is that the breakfast is almost exactly the same daily so when you are there for a week straight, you can get a little tired of it. But I will say I was so happy at the healthy selections! They have egg white wraps and oatmeal daily. Sometimes they have fresh smoothies as well.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King Studio Suite and an upgraded One Bedroom Suite and I actually preferred the lower...