“Modern, Clean, Friendly Staff & Easy on Your Pocket Book! Must Stay Here”

Element Denver Park Meadows
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lone Tree
Houston, Texas, United States
“Modern, Clean, Friendly Staff & Easy on Your Pocket Book! Must Stay Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

I booked the Element Park Meadows with a package deal through Southwest and was surprised at how inexpensive it was.
What I loved about the hotel:
1. The Shower!!
2. Modern Amenities
3. Super comfy bed
4. Spacious Rooms
4. Free Continental Breakfast with great options
5. Friendly Staff
6. All rooms have a Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dishes and sink.
7. Clean clean clean!
8. It smells great inside
9. A put put course right outside.
10. Awesome location! 15min south of downtown Denver tons of shopping within a 5 minute drive.

• Stayed September 2013
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay and our amenities and convenient location fit your needs well. We look forward to the next opportunity we have to provide you with another exceptional stay. Take care!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
FARMINGTON
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

We went for 3 nights to a Broncos game. The rooms were so noisy that we thought big foot was above us (we were on 2nd floor). Every morning it sounded like they were hammering ! The doors were s large and heavy that you could hardly open them and had to really slam them to close, Other than that the rooms were really large and nice, loved the kitchen area and the bedding was nice. Had a problem, I took my own pillow and the housekeeper took my pillowcase off my own personal pillow and I had to go thru lots of hassle to get it back. The funny thing is that my pillow case was cream and theirs was white with a tan stripe, why she did not notice this was the problem. Also, the breakfast was very limited, powdered eggs, no meat, oatmeal and lots of breads.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KATHY E
We appreciate your feedback, thank you for sharing. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay with us and have addressed the issues you described with the noise above you and the housekeeping mix up. We hope to have another opportunity to show you the quality service Element Denver Park Meadows is dedicated to.
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I stayed for two nights and loved the clean modern lines and decor. Everything smelled fresh and looked new. The elevators were speedy, the fitness room was well equipped with new machines. My room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, shower and amenities were excellent. Breakfast choices were better than expected and offered healthy options too. There is a large mall next door to the hotel with a multiplex theater and several restaurants. I look forward to staying at other Element hotels, this one was a definite winner!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank NCALGAL
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I love Element Hotels. Clean, simple decor. Good linens. Kitchen convenience. Space to spread out. So nice to not just have 4 walls. Love this hotel when I travel for business. But, great for any travel.

Room Tip: I always do a 1 bedroom so that I have a separate living area.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It’s great to hear our amenities and accommodations are consistently providing you with exceptional stays. Our dedicated team is committed to superior customer service and quality stays for each of our guests. We look forward welcoming you back soon! Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Washington, DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed here seven nights in a one bedroom and was pleased overall with my stay. The most important thing to me was having a kitchen and it was great - everything is brand new and works like it should. I particularly appreciated the separate filtered water tap. It could have used some sort of oven or toaster oven but it wasn't a huge deal. The room was quite spacious for two people and there is plenty of storage space, though I would have like to have some drawers. The bathroom was also huge and clean, new and modern. I also used the gym while I was there and really enjoyed it - new machines and very clean. My only real gripes are that the a/c blows directly on your face while you sleep, the tv only has basic channel and no guide, and the sheets were pretty scratchy. I have to come out here again (for CCRM) so I'd probably bring my own sheets.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank oscarfelix
Long Island, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Have stayed at 6 Element properties throughout the country and this property by far was one of the best yet. The property is very well located of major highways and every imaginable store and restaurant very close by. It was clean and well maintained and had beautiful views of the mountains from all areas of the hotel. The rooms were also very clean and well maintained, and were typical of an Element property--although water pressure here was better than the others. Free wi-fi worked great, and the free breakfast was okay--no hot dishes except egg sandwiches. A bit lacking, but still fine. The hotel is very dog friendly and has plenty of places to walk the dogs and even has free poop bags which was a nice touch. The courtyard area was beautiful just like the rest of the hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful with any requests we had. You might be interested to know that President Obama stayed at this property in 2012, so if it was good enough for him, it should be good enough for you!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
We appreciate your review, thank you for sharing. It pleases us to learn you enjoyed our accommodations and our convenient location fit your needs well. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to the next opportunity we have to welcome you back. Thanks again!
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed one night at Element Denver Park Meadows. The hotel is clean, new, and has a kitchenette that is stocked with utensils. Most importantly, they were dog friendly. No extra charge for our dogs, and no limit to the number we could bring. The staff was helpful and nice as well. Will definitely stay there again when in Denver.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lone Tree
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Staybridge Suites Denver South-Park Meadows

Been to Element Denver Park Meadows? Share your experiences!