“One of the very best hotels we've ever stayed at!”

Element Denver Park Meadows
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lone Tree
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This was a get away vacation for my fiance and I to Colorado. Lone Tree is a cool suburb of Denver with nice shopping and restaurants nearby. The hotel is conveniently close to freeways making getting around the city a piece of cake.

The hotel is very comfortable with large rooms including kitchens. The breakfast is a full hot breakfast and the best we've had at a hotel. Also they held a happy hour in the evenings with light dishes which was a great way to wind down and be with other guests.

The best part was the staff who were all kind and helpful! We will definitely be returning on our next stay in Lone Tree.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

It's indeed an honor to have received such a great review describing your recent stay with us! Thank you for the kind feedback of your experience with us and glowing recommendation of Element Denver Park Meadows. We're genuinely proud to be one of the best hotels you've stayed with. Your comment about our kind and helpful associates means the world to us as well. Thanks again and be sure to come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My HQ is located nearby and I make a trip out here once a quarter or so. I actually look forward to staying at the Element and get disappointed when I have to book elsewhere due to lack of availability. Element has a great European feel. If you traveled to Scandinavia you'll see the similarities in design, comfort and style. Its not minimalist bad. In fact you get much more at this hotel than at any other in the area. I love the included breakfast, the complimentary happy hour during the week, and the inviting lobby downstairs. The amenities are great, the staff is wonderful (Dan, Amanda) and the manager (Scott) takes a personal interest in your stay. Lots of awesomeness here, but my favorite is the coffee (tastes great, always fresh, free the lobby for you.) Stay here and you'll love it.

Room Tip: Beautiful mountain views every time I stayed here...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

How nice of you to share such great feedback on your recent time staying with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us and the TripAdvisor community about what makes us special. We are happy to know we consistently exceed your expectation! Dan, Amanda, and I are proud to have received such acknowledgement as well. Feedback like this makes it easy to continue to work hard for all our guests at every opportunity. You are certainly a valued friend of the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

While planning trip I called (the Starwood Prefered Guest call center in Austin Tx) and asked about pet fees. Call center rep advised that there were no associated fees at the Element or Aloft hotels for pets she said that the two were "extremely pet freindly" I called 2 hours prior to advise we would be checking in late and that I had pets. Upon arrival I was given a waver and was advised that it would be 35.00. I was advised to speak to the mgr in the AM. No pet beds were sent to the room. I was not able to speak withe mgr because we had to leave early in the AM.
When I arrived to the room the toilet buttons were broken and had to take the lids off to flush on the toilet tank. Let the front desk know and they asked if I wants to switch rooms I said that only if it was close. He did not have anything close and it was also around 12:30 am when I arrived and was really tired. He did tell me that I would be credited 1000 star points for the toilet issue . Bathroom door did not lock. Shower leaked water to floor. Mold in the corners of the tub area. Paint missing on parts of the door. This room was a poor representation of how a Westin affiliated hotels should look like. I was terribly bent out of shape with the whole pet policy thing and then going to my room and basic equipment was not working properly was a real letdown. I will not recommend this hotel line to anyone, It will take more than an apologies to make this right. I filled out a survey and asked to be contacted and advised that I would wait 1 week before posting this to allow time for resolution. Currently, I have not received a response. I also have posted photos to support all if my complaints.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Markedatbirth

We are deeply sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please know we do our best to ensure that all communication about new policies, procedures, and fees is accurate and appropriately updated through all channels. Thanks to your feedback we have now resolved the issue. While we are pet friendly, we understand that responsible pet friendly establishments must also consider the needs of guests who may be allergic to pets. The $35 fee per stay allows us to carefully clean and thoroughly inspect a room where a pet has been present to make certain it is clean and prepared for the next guest. This process may include removing the room from our inventory for one day or placing the room out of order toward not selling the room until the process is complete and verified. We've performed a rate survey on pet fees in our market as well and would argue that our fee is actually less than most of our local pet friendly competitors. Regarding the other issues in your guest room, I must say that what you found is not indicative of our standards and the typical experiences that we create. We have acted immediately following your feedback toward resolving each issue and again thank you for your feedback. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss this further.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I stayed a few days at the Element in March 2014. The hotel location is very convenient ( mall and shopping center nearby ).The Element team was fantastic and very helpful :0) We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeaMag14

Thank you for the kind review of the hotel. We're thrilled to know you and your husband enjoyed your stay and got to know our associates. Knowing that you'll definitely stay with us again means so much to us and we certainly look forward to your next visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed this hotel very much. It is kind of tricky to find the entrance, as it is next to a health club and adjacent to a shopping center. The room we had was nice, 2 queen beds and plenty of space. It was very nice to have a full kitchen and desk area as well as sitting area. The bathroom was large and modern, very clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful when asked. We enjoyed the breakfast each morning, what you would expect. Overall I would recommend this hotel to everyone, and will stay here again when we return to the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kjjellybean
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

What an honor to receive such a high rating and fantastic review from a TripAdvisor.com Top Contributor! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and great recommendation with us and the entire Trip Advisor community. We're proud to know our location, breakfast, room accommodations, cleanliness, and overall hospitality exceeded your expectations. Knowing that you'll return certainly means a lot to us. Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This was our first stay at The Element and we were very impressed with every aspect of this new addition to the SPG chain. Very unique atmosphere with clean modern lines and environmentally friendly construction. Great workout facility with high-end equipment. The Happy Hour was great and the free breakfast provided a nice selection of hot and cold options, many of which we have never seen offered at any other hotels. This is now our hotel of choice for our future trips!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gymshoefly
SGladney, General Manager at Element Denver Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

We're so happy to hear we have earned a new loyal friend of the hotel! Thank you for sharing your awesome feedback with us and the Trip Advisor community. We are indeed very proud of "Motion," our well-equipped fitness center, and the light and healthy breakfast offerings during "Rise." Making such a lasting first impression on you means the world to us, and we genuinely look forward to exceeding your expectations every time. See you again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This hotel has a great location and I love their design and hard wood floors in the guest room. Front desk polite and helpful. I was only there for one night but could easily stay there for weeks or months. Hot breakfast buffet was nice but average as it comes to hot buffets. We were there with my one year old and he made a little of a mess. There were no directions on what to do with the plates so we left them on the table with a tip as there was an attendant standing around watching everything. She gave my wife a look for leaving the plates. The guests also seemed to be a little too relaxed many had no socks or shoes on. Call me old fashioned but we are not on the beach and people should wear something on their feet while eating breakfast in a hotel lobby.

Room Tip: they have many options with kitchen areas.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dougf74

It is an honor to receive this favorable rating from a top TripAdvisor.com contributor such as yourself. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us. I'd like to know more about your experience during breakfast. Of course we want all our guests to be comfortable while staying with us, but barefoot in our breakfast area is definitely unnaceptable. Feel free to contact me directly if you have a moment to discuss in more detail, and I'll be sure to get to the bottom of it. We certainly hope that your next stay with us will be longer so you may enjoy more of all the amenities Element has to offer. Thanks again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lone Tree
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
TownePlace Suites Denver South/Lone Tree
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
1 mi away
Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Element Denver Park Meadows? Share your experiences!