“Love This Mall!” 5 of 5 bubbles

65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Love This Mall!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

My daughter is 10 years old and we like to take "girls trips" every few months to do mom/daughter things, as she has 1 older and 2 younger brothers! We love this mall! It is clean, safe, and there are a lot of stores and restaurants! There is a huge food court with casual fast food, but the Cheesecake Factory is also attached and has great food! There are other nice restaurants that we haven't visited but hope to soon!

Visited May 2014

Castle Rock, CO
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Warning: Thieving valet!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were on our way to dinner at one of the restaurants here, & in a rush, I left my emergency/parking meter money in the glove compartment. A few days later, I found out that the valet had helped himself to $50+. Yes, I was stupid to leave cash in my car. But the most disturbing part is knowing that this low life went through everything in my glove compartment to find it (it was pretty well hidden), fondling my emergency feminine products, pens, straws, napkins. I feel like I need to burn the lot! Thanks, Park Meadows.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Spigonia
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Very impressed with the mall which was recommended by our hotel concierge. Easy to get around and lots of stores. The food court had many choices and had a very nice design. The Forever 21 store is very large. It was a nice place to spend a couple of hours. It is right off of the highway and has access to the light rail.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank VBMama
South Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Park Meadows Mall is VERY NICE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I was very impressed in how nice and clean and spatious and what extra amenities this mall had besides all the awesome stores in it. This was a very nice mall and you felt like you could stay there all day long. The food court is very nice and it has a giant fireplace at one end of it. Big enough for about 20 people to sit around it. And the center area of the mall has a really cool fish pond/water fountain. Also has tons of popular stores and also subculture stores. The bathrooms were awesome and they even had a huge waiting room/ lounge room next to the bathrooms with big soft sofas and chairs. When in Denver you need to check out this mall!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank kobe104
Georgia
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice Mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

Easy to get around and find stores. Food court is large. Has a Dicks Sporting goods store to anchor it. Also American Girl Doll store. Also has a Denver Teams Sports store.

Visited January 2014